Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have seen at FSA situations where kids are pulled down from a higher team for a lower team game in spite of that lower team already having twice the number of needed players. And the higher team players play the entire game while some lower team players get maybe 25% playing time. I'm talking u-little 7v7 teams.
    That’s because FSA has a piece of sh** director with heartless, morally bankrupt individuals as coaches. Individuals is overstating...that are the sh** on the bottom of your shoe.

Comment

You are a loser
      The poster is not a loser....having my own kid now in the middle of this, he makes some very good points. Bottom line is that at u13 and up (including college) you will be fighting for playing time every time you step onto the practice field. Get use to it because that is the reality of the situation (like it or not).

It is what it is.

Comment

I have seen at FSA situations where kids are pulled down from a higher team for a lower team game in spite of that lower team already having twice the number of needed players. And the higher team players play the entire game while some lower team players get maybe 25% playing time. I'm talking u-little 7v7 teams.
        this is awful if true. I tend to think it IS true based on other reports I've heard. Those parents should close the checkbooks to FSA if FSA is doing this to their kids, it's reprehensible.

Comment

The poster is not a loser....having my own kid now in the middle of this, he makes some very good points. Bottom line is that at u13 and up (including college) you will be fighting for playing time every time you step onto the practice field. Get use to it because that is the reality of the situation (like it or not).

It is what it is.
          No one is disagreeing you have to learn to fight for your PT, but token minutes up until U15 is not acceptable. If your kid isn't getting meaningful minutes the club just wants your check. Anything U13 and younger should be close to equitable. U13-15 is where the rubber starts to meet the road but don't take a kid if you're never going to play them

Comment

this is awful if true. I tend to think it IS true based on other reports I've heard. Those parents should close the checkbooks to FSA if FSA is doing this to their kids, it's reprehensible.
            Why do they pull them down? To win a match?

I think if my kid were on a U12 team I would be kind of pissed if she got pulled down to play a U 11 match. We have been with FSA 3 years and i've seen kids pulled up but not down. PT doeskin seem to be an issue on the teams my kid has been on.

Comment

Why do they pull them down? To win a match?

I think if my kid were on a U12 team I would be kind of pissed if she got pulled down to play a U 11 match. We have been with FSA 3 years and i've seen kids pulled up but not down. PT doeskin seem to be an issue on the teams my kid has been on.
              Don't feed the trolls. Been with FSA for several years with players on girls and boys side. If anything FSA is too generous with equal playing time, especially on the girls side. Many parents often wished they could keep better players in to win a match or two at the older U13-U15 ages. Below U13 they sub players like clockwork.

Comment

Loser, hmm, so weak with no effort, probably like your kid.

Ahhh one of the limp losers I despise. I bet ur the sad sack who thinks everyone is their best friend on the sidelines (and then talks mad sheet about everyone) and then charges the coach wnhile they're still on the field after every practice to jockey to keep your kid on the top (everyone knows who you are), while mine is knocking their ***** in the dirt and running up the scores. You got your way, which doesn't work, I got mine. Lol.

My kid got a full ride D1, you, your kid is making cookies and doing crafts on the sidelines cheering, just saying, so just try to keep talking to the coach and pleading for playtime, or maybe have your blow the nice Brit coach in the parking lot for time. I guess those are the other ways to get playtime.

You my friend, are the loser in this game, hahaha. Say hi to your wife for me.

Loser, at least try.....

You are a loser

Comment

Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

Comment

Loser, hmm, so weak with no effort, probably like your kid.

Ahhh one of the limp losers I despise. I bet ur the sad sack who thinks everyone is their best friend on the sidelines (and then talks mad sheet about everyone) and then charges the coach wnhile they're still on the field after every practice to jockey to keep your kid on the top (everyone knows who you are), while mine is knocking their ***** in the dirt and running up the scores. You got your way, which doesn't work, I got mine. Lol.

My kid got a full ride D1, you, your kid is making cookies and doing crafts on the sidelines cheering, just saying, so just try to keep talking to the coach and pleading for playtime, or maybe have your blow the nice Brit coach in the parking lot for time. I guess those are the other ways to get playtime.

You my friend, are the loser in this game, hahaha. Say hi to your wife for me.

Loser, at least try.....
                    Yeah. I made the journey and d1, your tone is pretty difficult to deal with. You are that parent because it WASN'T you, it was your kid. Period

Comment

Don't feed the trolls. Been with FSA for several years with players on girls and boys side. If anything FSA is too generous with equal playing time, especially on the girls side. Many parents often wished they could keep better players in to win a match or two at the older U13-U15 ages. Below U13 they sub players like clockwork.
                      I wrote the post and stand behind what I said as the truth. Playing elite kids on the navy kid etc simply to win a game/tournament was something I heard about in regards to FSA many years ago. It kept us away from there for the first couple of kids looking to play premier. And it would have driven us away if it was my kid getting the 25% playing time. Maybe every coach doesn't do that but between what I saw for a few years and the rumors from other parents, it seems like it happens with some regularity.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2338205]I wrote the post and stand behind what I said as the truth. Playing elite kids on the navy kid etc simply to win a game/tournament was something I heard about in regards to FSA many years ago. It kept us away from there for the first couple of kids looking to play premier. And it would have driven us away if it was my kid getting the 25% playing time. Maybe every coach doesn't do that but between what I saw for a few years and the rumors from other parents, it seems like it happens with some

Fsa absolutely plays their Bigger kids on multiple ulittle teams. Sometimes back to back. Seen it forever there.

Comment

No one is disagreeing you have to learn to fight for your PT, but token minutes up until U15 is not acceptable. If your kid isn't getting meaningful minutes the club just wants your check. Anything U13 and younger should be close to equitable. U13-15 is where the rubber starts to meet the road but don't take a kid if you're never going to play them
                          Agreed. It's a dog eat dog world after a certain age but for u-littles, a kid should not have to annihilate the competition to get a fair share of playing time.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2338206]
                            I wrote the post and stand behind what I said as the truth. Playing elite kids on the navy kid etc simply to win a game/tournament was something I heard about in regards to FSA many years ago. It kept us away from there for the first couple of kids looking to play premier. And it would have driven us away if it was my kid getting the 25% playing time. Maybe every coach doesn't do that but between what I saw for a few years and the rumors from other parents, it seems like it happens with some

Fsa absolutely plays their Bigger kids on multiple ulittle teams. Sometimes back to back. Seen it forever there.
                            And how, exactly, does that work with the passes? An older kid cant play down in a league game. They dont have a pass for the younger team.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2338240]

And how, exactly, does that work with the passes? An older kid cant play down in a league game. They dont have a pass for the younger team.
                              The conversation has nothing to do with younger / older. The examples are of an 1st team kid being called down to play for the 2nd team for a game or a tournament so the 2nd team finishes higher in the standings. Try and keep up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2338240]

It's about moving players up and down same age A/B/C teams, not different ages (although some clubs will also pull in age appropriate players who are primarily playing up in age just to help with a win).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X