Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA vs Brazil

10 minutes in and this is the best we can do vs Brazil at home? At this point it is boys vs men.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    10 minutes in and this is the best we can do vs Brazil at home? At this point it is boys vs men.
    What were you expecting ? Naive to think anything more

It’s a bunch of 21 year olds against the best players in the world

Comment

What were you expecting ? Naive to think anything more

It’s a bunch of 21 year olds against the best players in the world
      How come their top players are available tonight and why don't we have any top players? Maybe its a fundraiser for US Soccer since they missed the WC ..... I am sure they need the cash.

Comment

How come their top players are available tonight and why don't we have any top players? Maybe its a fundraiser for US Soccer since they missed the WC ..... I am sure they need the cash.
        You asleep Rip Van Winkle?

This is a similar lineup that they used against France and other recent friendlies. They are breaking in the younger generation and phasing out the aging stars

Comment

You asleep Rip Van Winkle?

This is a similar lineup that they used against France and other recent friendlies. They are breaking in the younger generation and phasing out the aging stars
          It aint workin. Better find better players. Brazil aint that young and they are tooling on us.

Comment

You must be an English coach or an absolute hater. The USA is looking good tonight. Even more so when you factor in who they are playing.

Comment

It aint workin. Better find better players. Brazil aint that young and they are tooling on us.
              Just stop you are embarrassing yourself. Focus on high school soccer

US is 1-18 vs Brazil all time. It. Doesn’t. Matter. Who. They. Start

Comment

Just stop you are embarrassing yourself. Focus on high school soccer

US is 1-18 vs Brazil all time. It. Doesn’t. Matter. Who. They. Start
                If you're happy with that I guess that's why we suck.

Comment

Dive ...

Comment

Dive ...
                    .... 2-0. Its soccer, diving is part of the game.

Comment

If you're happy with that I guess that's why we suck.
                      Right. You are still embarrassing yourself

Who said I was happy with the past results. I love see the kids gaining valuable experience

Also know why the “stars” aren’t playing. The “stars” are past their prime

Comment

.... 2-0. Its soccer, diving is part of the game.
                        Understood. Especially for the Brazilians. It’s an art form

Comment

Right. You are still embarrassing yourself

Who said I was happy with the past results. I love see the kids gaining valuable experience

Also know why the “stars” aren’t playing. The “stars” are past their prime
                          The stars ARE playing. They just have yellow on and have accents ...... Some of our players have accents too .... The stars have brazilian accents, sorry.

Comment

USA looks sharp. Love seeing all these young guys on the field. Exactly what we need.

Please keep in mind they are playing against the most elite players in the world. Some of you are just such haters. Go move elsewhere.

Comment

Understood. Especially for the Brazilians. It’s an art form
                              VAR would have likely overturned it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X