Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If this is the highest level of soccer in America, Academy soccer this is pretty bad soccer.
    10 players around the ball like U8 games. Terrible ball control Soccer sucks in America
    Not to talk about turf field!!!
    This is a salty hater comment. If you truly believe this "level of soccer sucks" then you have unrealistic expectations.

Comment

Weston 05 is just the best.....

Nothing else to say.

Have a wonderful night at your crappy clubs.

Signed
      Weston Mom

Comment

Weston 05 is just the best.....

Nothing else to say.

Have a wonderful night at your crappy clubs.

Signed
        Weston Mom
        Weston Mon are hot singan como perras

Comment

Rec DA

Behold; the GREATEST DA team EVER assembled.
          Wow, this is terrible soccer, 15 of the 22 kids running within 20 ft of the ball, just like my kid’s rec FYSA games! And I pay way less!!!!! Lol

Comment

Weston Mon are hot singan como perras
            Thanks Papi

Comment

Watched game Weston is good . What happened to SFFU playing out of the back the goalie just booted the ball. Do they always play like this or just against Weston?SFFU defense is decent they have no midfield. Was nice watching good soccer and no I’am not a Weston parent. SFFU little under sized .

Comment

Weston’s goalie is very good with his feat.He controls game

Comment

NOthing great to see here. nobody special. weston goals came from set plays and boca gave up (as usual). midfield for weston a disaster full of errors. don't know what they see in the lil guy. boca goalie bad (rec level). imho
                  btw you guys are all insane with this baby soccer.

Comment

NOthing great to see here. nobody special. weston goals came from set plays and boca gave up (as usual). midfield for weston a disaster full of errors. don't know what they see in the lil guy. boca goalie bad (rec level). imho
                    I guess you’re the only one seeing that and maybe we are the fourth team in the Nation DA level for the lack of game. We are sooo insane...

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                      i guess you’re the only one seeing that and maybe we are the fourth team in the nation da level for the lack of game. We are sooo insane...
                      yes everyone is spread out well and they all have a decent first touch and can pass the ball on the ground. They also pass the ball around using the triangle.the goalie makes great decisions and is good with his feat and is very smart.

Comment

You don’t know what they see in the lil guy because you don’t know soccer.

Comment

Please go watch U14 from Europe and South America on YouTube and tell me the difference
                          All academy players in south Florida are rec soccer No athleticism no change of pace no swapping the ball to the deffense weak side terrible kids are small no quickness
                          Why are paying so much to play this bad!

Comment

Please go watch U14 from Europe and South America on YouTube and tell me the difference
                            All academy players in south Florida are rec soccer No athleticism no change of pace no swapping the ball to the deffense weak side terrible kids are small no quickness
                            Why are paying so much to play this bad!
                            This isn't Europe nor SA they develope world class players plus more the 120 years of soccer experience, soccer in the USA still taking baby steps but I think its on the right path building a srrong league with top DA players.

Comment

https://youtu.be/AqZOpOXfzLQ

Comment

Not impressed. Boca giving way too much respect not even trying
                                to tackle. Letting them play around them in SLOW motion. No excitement
                                to the game at all

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X