•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean house. It’s ok. Quality not quantity

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Johnny Frias is the best!! My son and his teammates will all be there next season for free!
      And he's going to coach your kids for free?? LOL

Comment

My brother is moving to Coral Springs from New York. How is the soccer program in Coral Springs? Is this a good programs for kids?

Comment

My brother is moving to Coral Springs from New York. How is the soccer program in Coral Springs? Is this a good programs for kids?
          My brother too! Where are you from? I heard both rec programs in the city are very good.

Comment

These things happened. DR talks about everyone and everything to anyone, very inappropriate and gossipy. Further he cannot remember what he said or to whom...talking about offering scholarships to people leaving is one such instance and also talking about bringing players who left in rather embarrassing terms and/or trash talked the club upon exit. If he put as much effort doing his job, recruiting better players and letting coaches coach. Yeah, he is the problem, along with the DOC/minions placating his ego...
            Why doesn't Coral Springs and Parkland merge? Neither club is doing anything really?

Comment

Why would Parkland take 10 steps back and merge with the crap at CSU?? They are too smart for that

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                why would parkland take 10 steps back and merge with the crap at csu?? They are too smart for that
                parkland is on a totally different level

Comment

parkland is on a totally different level
                  Honestly, I don't see them doing much either.

Comment

Honestly, I don't see them doing much either.
                    they have teams in premier league and npl coral springs playing silver division teams see the difference now

Comment

they have teams in premier league and npl coral springs playing silver division teams see the difference now
                      Nope, and I heard Parkland lost an entire team to Sunrise before the season started. See the similarities now?

Comment

Nope, and I heard Parkland lost an entire team to Sunrise before the season started. See the similarities now?
                        coral springs did left with coach

Comment

And do not forget the bronze division. CSU has multiple teams playing bronze. They had to bring girls over from Prime to help teams out to play bronze and now they look like rock stars. Wonder how much they had to pay them to play?

Comment

And do not forget the bronze division. CSU has multiple teams playing bronze. They had to bring girls over from Prime to help teams out to play bronze and now they look like rock stars. Wonder how much they had to pay them to play?
                            They are so desperate for players. And now my daughter's playing time has been cut.

Comment

They are so desperate for players. And now my daughter's playing time has been cut.
                              If they are so desperate for players why is your daughter setting the bench really makes no sense I think what you wanted to say is desperate for quality players 😉

Comment

If they are so desperate for players why is your daughter setting the bench really makes no sense I think what you wanted to say is desperate for quality players ��
                                There is a good handful of quality players for both boys and girls. That's about it. They are lucky they were able to snag some girls from Prime. There is no way they would play there otherwise.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X