Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you think BK didn't find 9 new players to fill that roster and gain the $17K plus $8.5K from BU, that sound like a win-win to me for BK. BK turns down players due to limited roster yearly as most clubs do. BK accepted new players, it's the life of soccer, and develop new players and so on. Now BK has two revenue platforms DA and club fees. New players are eyeing the DA and use BK as a launching pad. So who's the dummy now LOLOLOLOLOL! Just schooled you on how to run a club 101.
    So I hear BK is a funnel club for the DA. Why do I need to waste my time at BK and just go right to the DA club? I'll tryout with BU. Oh, I didn't make the DA but I can play on the pre-academy team and get called up as a DP? Can I do that over at BK? No. OK. Fuk BK. I'll play at BU.

Just schooled you on how another club schooled BK.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
      i'm speaking first hand. I'm sadly in one of those clubs that the club created training on da tryout days to avoid us from trying out. We never train on the weekends and then suddenly we were told we have to train and missed the da tryouts.
      you could have went and said nothing no one owns you

Comment

I know that Sunrise pulled that last weekend and something similar is being done around the FC Prime tryouts. But even stupid BU scheduled the tryouts when its own pre-academy teams had games scheduled at their home fields. Those games were cancelled to make field space. That shows you the level of planning at the club.

What club are you with that is pulling such a nasty move?
        Miss one tryout date is no biggie, they know their players in pre-academy, there are multiple tryout dates. The first round is reflected on their website with new rounds to follow for May & June.

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=331428

Comment

So I hear BK is a funnel club for the DA. Why do I need to waste my time at BK and just go right to the DA club? I'll tryout with BU. Oh, I didn't make the DA but I can play on the pre-academy team and get called up as a DP? Can I do that over at BK? No. OK. Fuk BK. I'll play at BU.

Just schooled you on how another club schooled BK.
          wrong 6 BK players have been called up to BU academy as DP.

Comment

so i hear bk is a funnel club for the da. Why do i need to waste my time at bk and just go right to the da club? I'll tryout with bu. Oh, i didn't make the da but i can play on the pre-academy team and get called up as a dp? Can i do that over at bk? No. Ok. Fuk bk. I'll play at bu.

Just schooled you on how another club schooled bk.
            kids on pre -academy teams at bu play silver division teams and get smacked around they are god awful. The u15 pre-academy lost 0-5 0-5 0-6 first round of state cup .
            Hope my kid can make it on one of those pre academy teams what the f are you guys talking about do some research bu is a total **** whole!

Comment

so you get rid of your best player for half the money makes sense to me you stupid
              Read, poster has a valid point, the club actually makes more money. "Do you think BK didn't find 9 new players to fill that roster and gain the $17K plus $8.5K from BU, that sound like a win-win to me for BK. BK turns down players due to limited roster yearly as most clubs do. BK accepted new players, it's the life of soccer, and develop new players and so on. Now BK has two revenue platforms DA and club fees. New players are eyeing the DA and use BK as a launching pad." - unknown poster

Comment

miss one tryout date is no biggie, they know their players in pre-academy, there are multiple tryout dates. The first round is reflected on their website with new rounds to follow for may & june.

http://www.gbysa.org/default.aspx?tabid=331428
                if you are on pre academy team at bu your kid sucks sorry to tell you that but it is true they do not want you to try out for da

Comment

kids on pre -academy teams at bu play silver division teams and get smacked around they are god awful. The u15 pre-academy lost 0-5 0-5 0-6 first round of state cup .
                  Hope my kid can make it on one of those pre academy teams what the f are you guys talking about do some research bu is a total **** whole!
                  you stay at your local club until your child can make DA. If not, stay home and continue to play long ball aka kickball.

Comment

wrong 6 BK players have been called up to BU academy as DP.
                    But they cannot play in a DA showcase as DP unless they are current members of BU. Anyone can be called to practice.

Comment

Miss one tryout date is no biggie, they know their players in pre-academy, there are multiple tryout dates. The first round is reflected on their website with new rounds to follow for May & June.

http://www.gbysa.org/Default.aspx?tabid=331428
                      BULLSH!T. There is no interaction between the DA and pre-academy teams at BU. The DOC is never at the fields and knows no player's name.

Comment

BK teams just got eliminated in state cup. No better off there either.

Comment

you stay at your local club until your child can make da. If not, stay home and continue to play long ball aka kickball.
                          playing against better competition than silver division with the rest of the req teams and players

Comment

wrong 6 bk players have been called up to bu academy as dp.
                            how did they do lol it that the u18 da team that hss one 3 games in two years losses by 7 or more goals

Comment

bk teams just got eliminated in state cup. No better off there either.
                              u15 and u16 still in it at bk but that coach just got let go because he is leaving for palmbeach alex was the last good soccer coch at bk

Comment

BULLSH!T. There is no interaction between the DA and pre-academy teams at BU. The DOC is never at the fields and knows no player's name.
                                I'm sure your DOC knows all 800 players on their club. DOC is there to run the programs not be a Walmart greeter. Worry about your coach not the DOC that has nothing to do with coaching your CR7. Typical American thinks that in EU or South America DOCs are on the field. Rookie daddy :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X