Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weston would need to somehow overcome their weak link at goalie.
    Lol! Yes. Their slow goalie who apparently lacks soccer smarts would need to play the game of her life which I expect her to do for some silly reason.

Comment

Lol! Yes. Their slow goalie who apparently lacks soccer smarts would need to play the game of her life which I expect her to do for some silly reason.
      Don't take it personally dad

Comment

I wouldn't bet on it

Comment

Weston would need to somehow overcome their weak link at goalie.
          I'm not sure which keeper you are talking about because the primary keeper is quite good. They might have had their second keeper in when you saw them play.

Comment

I'm not sure which keeper you are talking about because the primary keeper is quite good. They might have had their second keeper in when you saw them play.
            She is Ok, Pretty sure any average goalie will look good behind that defense.

Comment

Space coast is lucky to have made it this far. Worst GD in their bracket. Florida Fire is going to beat them easily. Strong team.
              I agree Fire is under the radar, but I’m not sure they win easily. I do think they’ll win to play Sunrise though. That could be a good game as well.

Comment

We tied 2 to 2 at the West Pines Kickoff Classic

Comment

We tied 2 to 2 at the West Pines Kickoff Classic
                  This is quite funny. So a West Pines dad is saying the goalie west pines is trying to recruit to replace their own goalie (someone said this earlier in the thread) is just ok. Does that mean your goalie stinks then?

Comment

This is quite funny. So a West Pines dad is saying the goalie west pines is trying to recruit to replace their own goalie (someone said this earlier in the thread) is just ok. Does that mean your goalie stinks then?
                    No one from our team is recruiting that goalie

Comment

No one from our team is recruiting that goalie
                      Better talk to some of the more in the know parents. You most certainly are.

Comment

I see them making it to the final four (even if TBU brings their ecnl players) and then losing to Weston.
                        Looked at gotsoccer. Looks like Wellington draw against TBU back in March. Did TBU have ECNL players then? I don't see Wellington getting past the round on 8 if they win against TBU.

Comment

Looked at gotsoccer. Looks like Wellington draw against TBU back in March. Did TBU have ECNL players then? I don't see Wellington getting past the round on 8 if they win against TBU.
                          Yes they did have ecnl players that weekend. Look what TBU did with Sunrise too that weekend.

Comment

Yes they did have ecnl players that weekend. Look what TBU did with Sunrise too that weekend.
                            You are all so funny. It sounds like the only game you would like to count are the ones where you don't have to play a club's best players. If the rules allow a player to play ECNL and be on a state cup roster then just get over it.

A bunch of Pu**ies scarred of a little competition.

Not from TBU, daughter actually plays DA where we are prohibited from State Cup, but find this all humorous.

Comment

goalies dad is great!!!

Comment

You are all so funny. It sounds like the only game you would like to count are the ones where you don't have to play a club's best players. If the rules allow a player to play ECNL and be on a state cup roster then just get over it.

A bunch of Pu**ies scarred of a little competition.

Not from TBU, daughter actually plays DA where we are prohibited from State Cup, but find this all humorous.
                                Says the DA Dad that doesn’t know DA begins next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X