Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    To what he isn’t that good, just good for here because the level is so low. I am also not sayin he doesn’t do a good job. But I will say the South American Weston mob is completely delusional. You finally have your kid in a good place with a good coach I get it, but in the grand scheme of things he’s average at best.
    He’s getting kids who you call not good players to play, in the grand scheme of things you give him better players...you do the math. instead of judging who’s the best we should be concerned that in a conversation of the best coaches only a hand full of names come up. How many players are there? Exactly!!!!

Comment

He’s getting kids who you call not good players to play, in the grand scheme of things you give him better players...you do the math. instead of judging who’s the best we should be concerned that in a conversation of the best coaches only a hand full of names come up. How many players are there? Exactly!!!!

God Bless our boys and Carrillo.

Keep up the good work from both. Dedication and heart.

I love you Carrillo (read using Livan Hernandez's from the Marlins voice).

Comment

God Bless our boys and Carrillo.

Keep up the good work from both. Dedication and heart.

I love you Carrillo (read using Livan Hernandez's from the Marlins voice).
        Bwahhahhaha enough said. Just put an explanation point on S Florida soccer right there

Comment

I think the kids are good the coaching is brutal here, he’s getting the kids to play soccer, good on him for that it’s nice to see. But people proclaim him a god! I can assure you he’s not. The talent in s Florida is abound, the coaching is a disgrace and it’s sad because the kids lose out big time and as you maybe realize in a flash it’s all over, what could of been?

Comment

DA soccer is federation controlled good luck they made it now we are all in it. Please note it is not that bad what the choice HS soccer and Club Soccer ? Build me a robot I am okay with that !

Comment

Yeah the Cubans ruined Weston. Not the rest of the south and Central Americans? Cubans are are a lot more American then the rest of u residents.

Carrillo I wuv u! Beckham is next!
              Ya está se la quiere manar la pinga a Beckham está gente de Weston se la maman a quien este de turno

Comment

Ya está se la quiere manar la pinga a Beckham está gente de Weston se la maman a quien este de turno
                Pendejos le pagarian el doble a bekham... lol

Comment

Pendejos le pagarian el doble a bekham... lol
                  Come pinga deja los Mass no creen en nadie son unos explotadores

Comment

Come pinga deja los Mass no creen en nadie son unos explotadores
                    I follow Carrillo. I am addicted.

#1 coach.

Comment

Super chicanos - Weston fc -

Comment

I follow Carrillo. I am addicted.

#1 coach.
                        Me singo a Carrillo
                        I am addicted a su pinga
                        1 perro de florida

Comment

What are the haters going to say after JC and his team leaves a good impression at the showcase, remember this guy used to scout ,he knows what they want... kick @$$ JC and then put the nail on kendall 05 after show case.
                          #jcforcoachoftheyear.

Comment

What are the haters going to say after JC and his team leaves a good impression at the showcase, remember this guy used to scout ,he knows what they want... kick @$$ JC and then put the nail on kendall 05 after show case.
                            #jcforcoachoftheyear.
                            Love this post!!!!! Love you too man.

Comment

The 05s play like the Peruvian national team !, very good soccer.
                              Thanks coach.
                              #jcforcoachoftheyear

Comment

The 05s play like the Peruvian national team !, very good soccer.
                                Thanks coach.
                                #jcforcoachoftheyear
                                He has my vote.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X