Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks. We'll look up from the field and wave to you and little Mia sitting in the stands.
    Sorry OW but your track record on that front sucks too.

Comment

Paranoid much? Stop embarrassing yourself
      oh OK. Ill stop embarrassing myself on TS, such a reputable site. Maybe you should be sucking on veinless dogs, now thats not embarrassing.

Comment

such reaction to the statement. must be hitting a nerve because you know it's true. Don't worry, someday you'll catch up to OW. Nah, just keep driving by and look back and see the tears in your daughter's eyes as she puts on her FSA, FSC, CFC (they're all the same to us) practice jersey

Comment

such reaction to the statement. must be hitting a nerve because you know it's true. Don't worry, someday you'll catch up to OW. Nah, just keep driving by and look back and see the tears in your daughter's eyes as she puts on her FSA, FSC, CFC (they're all the same to us) practice jersey

typical of myopic oakwood parents. not realizing they are being fleeced by RD and DF. Sucker

Comment

Do you really care that much about your kids soccer club? Is your kid a U13 or are you actually 13?

The best teams at various ages are in different clubs. OW has a few strong young teams. High school age teams took a hit this year with key departures. CFC has a few strong older teams and FSA has a few decent sides as well. If they all played the results would be mixed.

There isn't one place that works for every player. Geography, coaching assignments, depth at certain positions all determine the best fit for a player.

Exposure is possible through all three of the larger clubs. To think that one is superior is nuts. If you live near Portland and your kid wants to give up the high school sports experience, OW is perfect.

Comment

Do you really care that much about your kids soccer club? Is your kid a U13 or are you actually 13?

The best teams at various ages are in different clubs. OW has a few strong young teams. High school age teams took a hit this year with key departures. CFC has a few strong older teams and FSA has a few decent sides as well. If they all played the results would be mixed.

There isn't one place that works for every player. Geography, coaching assignments, depth at certain positions all determine the best fit for a player.

Exposure is possible through all three of the larger clubs. To think that one is superior is nuts. If you live near Portland and your kid wants to give up the high school sports experience, OW is perfect.
              We drive from 2 hrs away because my kid craves terrible lighting, tiger moms and gravel. It's not bad on school nights because my kid loves doing homework under back seat light. And the coaching is sensational. Just ask them. Sightseeing in portland is excellent so we never mind killing time while kids practice

Comment

02 stinks

Comment

We drive from 2 hrs away because my kid craves terrible lighting, tiger moms and gravel. It's not bad on school nights because my kid loves doing homework under back seat light. And the coaching is sensational. Just ask them. Sightseeing in portland is excellent so we never mind killing time while kids practice
                  You’ve got to admit that Brownstone Water Park is the bombdiggity.

Comment

ow is simply the best

Comment

ow is simply the best
                      really? explain why?

Comment

Well, just because they are. It's like comparing a Benz to a chevy. You really don't need to explain it. But, I guess you are the Chevy driver....

Comment

Well, just because they are. It's like comparing a Benz to a chevy. You really don't need to explain it. But, I guess you are the Chevy driver....
                          Yeah, I would definitely take a C230 over a Z06.

Comment

Yeah, I would definitely take a C230 over a Z06.
                            And yes your wife would prefer dark meat, as I found out

Comment

Ow sucks. Smug aholes who end up at endicott. Go waste your kid's life at oakwood

Comment

Ow sucks. Smug aholes who end up at endicott. Go waste your kid's life at oakwood
                                At least OW players get to ECSU

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X