Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Friendlies are times to try to things. Not sure why they used Bradley but there was lots of young talent on the American team. Colombia has the possession advantage, but the USA did score two goals somehow. A little more luck and fans at the game and who knows. The USA men's team is looking better and they should start to win more against other countries.
    Speaking of fans, they had 31,000 at that game. Pretty impressive... more than a lot of Bucs games.

Comment

Speaking of fans, they had 31,000 at that game. Pretty impressive... more than a lot of Bucs games.
      Actually:

"Experience won out as Colombia defeated the Americans 4-2 in front of 38,631 at Raymond James Stadium, a record crowd for a U.S. national team match in Tampa."

Comment

Actually:

"Experience won out as Colombia defeated the Americans 4-2 in front of 38,631 at Raymond James Stadium, a record crowd for a U.S. national team match in Tampa."

38k were Colombians...

Comment

Any South American team can kick our butt , our players just don’t have the coj0nes to play , just watch copa Libertadores you’ll see.

Comment

Any South American team can kick our butt , our players just don’t have the coj0nes to play , just watch copa Libertadores you’ll see.
            I agree with most South American teams can kick out butt , but watching copa libertadores is painful , the bad soccer , the diving , the arguing 24-7 , the lack of flow, its hard to watch those games

Comment

I agree with most South American teams can kick out butt , but watching copa libertadores is painful , the bad soccer , the diving , the arguing 24-7 , the lack of flow, its hard to watch those games
              Agree , only champions league is better . My humble opinion our players need to be a little more aggressive specially in the middle, forget Bradley

Comment

They are masters at the dark arts. If you understand and accept it's part of their culture, it makes for an entertaining drama.

Comment

you sir don't know what you are saying, most of the S.A talent playing in Europe played copa libertadores at some point, games are rough the fans are chanting loud is amazing, but you wouldn't know you prefer MLS yaawwwnn!

Comment

How does this buffoon continue to get these chances. US Soccer, please wash your hands of this guy.
                    Toronto fc pays this clown 5 mill per year, that’s the best Us soccer can come up with. He needs to retire from us duty he had a good run

Comment

you sir don't know what you are saying, most of the S.A talent playing in Europe played copa libertadores at some point, games are rough the fans are chanting loud is amazing, but you wouldn't know you prefer MLS yaawwwnn!
                      South American soccer is dis organized rats chasing the ball. Zero structure in there play, all a bunch of dramatic flair. It’s not German or French or Croatian or anything on the level of European play

Comment

I don't know the sport that well. The experience of Colombia showed. I know it was just a friendly but have the USA ever played Colombia in a meaningful game, like a World Cup and if so which country won the game?

Comment

How does this buffoon continue to get these chances. US Soccer, please wash your hands of this guy.
                          Get rid of him. That guy walks!

Comment

Get rid of him. That guy walks!
                            He is one of the best players to ever play for the USMNT. I'm sorry, but they youth coming up are not that good. They will need Bradley during qualifying.

As for the other poster, the USA beat Colombia in the World Cup, the most important game a team needs to win!

Comment

He is one of the best players to ever play for the USMNT. I'm sorry, but they youth coming up are not that good. They will need Bradley during qualifying.

As for the other poster, the USA beat Colombia in the World Cup, the most important game a team needs to win!
                              i agree 100%

Comment

LOL You have forgotten everything. He is the worst player ever!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X