X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No body cares.
    You should care about learning how to spell so you don't end up working for a woman.

Comment

You care. You just are embarrased. You probably have hidden in a dark place a shrine to all womens sports. There is probably pictures of Mia Hamm, Danika Patrick,Lela Ali in some sort of secret shrine. Wait. This could be your coming out of the closet party. Congratulate this person everyone he has come out of the closet, whooo hoooo. Go ahead you can take that shrine of yours and display proudly for all to see. No need to thank me, your smile is all the thanks I need.

Comment

You should care about learning how to spell so you don't end up working for a woman.
        He probably already works for a woman, that's why he's mad as hell. His mom should have considered an abortion.

Comment

Who cares. Its womens
          Why such hatred for women? I have read that often this is a result of unexpressed resentment toward an either an unattentive or domineering mother. Can you tell us which one caused you to turn out this way?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X