X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It appears SP does have some supporters
    I don't think SP is the issue. It's the other 15 board members thst think they are DOC's. And coaches who work for him that think they should be the DOC.

Comment

HELP WANTED: NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY--Looking for a "YES" man who agrees with everyone regardless of whether they are a board member, coach, or parent--Must know EVERYTHING about Everything.
      No need for any type of coaching licenses, club management experience, team management experience, soccer ability or training experience...The ONLY requirement is your ability to agree with everthing we tell you to do.
      Please reply to BAYSL BOARD OF DIRECTORS

Comment

Let's see... you are posting at 6:00AM? And what does that mean?
        That he or she has a job and can only post early in the morning?

Comment

That he or she has a job and can only post early in the morning?
          what?

Comment

HELP WANTED: NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY--Looking for a "YES" man who agrees with everyone regardless of whether they are a board member, coach, or parent--Must know EVERYTHING about Everything.
            No need for any type of coaching licenses, club management experience, team management experience, soccer ability or training experience...The ONLY requirement is your ability to agree with everthing we tell you to do.
            Please reply to BAYSL BOARD OF DIRECTORS
            Thanks Steve, best of luck

Comment

Any more new on this. Sounds like the Board was to meet last week but haven't heard the outcome.

Comment

change is coming

G.R. to take over for S.P. after March - contract is up
                Complete shake up of the structure coming to - stay tuned

Comment

Who is GR? The assistant DOC? Will be he interim?

Comment

I really hope that someone starts an uproar about this. I am a parent who has been with Baysl for many years and I am shocked that the board would choose to have the two best trainers at BAYSL leave and replace them with two people who are lazy as anything. PARENTS--please don't stand for this!!! I know I will be leaving! Forced to head to one of the other big clubs.
                    Talk is cheap, those two new heads won't be able to get it done!!! Hello, have you ever watched them?

Comment

I really hope that someone starts an uproar about this. I am a parent who has been with Baysl for many years and I am shocked that the board would choose to have the two best trainers at BAYSL leave and replace them with two people who are lazy as anything. PARENTS--please don't stand for this!!! I know I will be leaving! Forced to head to one of the other big clubs.
                      Talk is cheap, those two new heads won't be able to get it done!!! Hello, have you ever watched them?
                      Who are the two new people?

I do not know what is going on, but my kids have been trained by every trainer at the club this year at one time or another. JC is by far the best trainer. His sessions are very high energy, very skill focused and the kids get a lot out of it. The next best trainer is the new Brazilian guy, Dumas or something. He is also high energy and gets the kids motivated. The next best is JD, who also puts a lot of passion in the training sessions. These sessions are slow, but very technical. SP sessions are good, especially tactically. GR sessions are decent, but a little loose and not a whole lot of energy.

Comment

You do not know what you are talking about and you are jumping to conclusions. Why don't you wait to see how everything unfolds before overracting. Besides what two "lazy trainers" are you talking about?

Comment

Who are the two new people?

I do not know what is going on, but my kids have been trained by every trainer at the club this year at one time or another. JC is by far the best trainer. His sessions are very high energy, very skill focused and the kids get a lot out of it. The next best trainer is the new Brazilian guy, Dumas or something. He is also high energy and gets the kids motivated. The next best is JD, who also puts a lot of passion in the training sessions. These sessions are slow, but very technical. SP sessions are good, especially tactically. GR sessions are decent, but a little loose and not a whole lot of energy.
                          Dimas

Comment

March is not the right date.

Comment

I agree! One person on the board going around the back of everyone to put 2 people in charge who probably shouldn't be. One of them for sure should not be "in charge" at any youth-level organization. It was bound to happen and it won't get better at this club until this individual is removed from the board. Parents speak up! Let your voices and $$ be heard!

Comment

I agree! One person on the board going around the back of everyone to put 2 people in charge who probably shouldn't be. One of them for sure should not be "in charge" at any youth-level organization. It was bound to happen and it won't get better at this club until this individual is removed from the board. Parents speak up! Let your voices and $$ be heard!
                                Or better yet, get off your lazy asses and help out for a change!!! BAYSL is run by a few people - NOT because they want to, buy because they HAVE to. Far too many of the parents want a babysitting service for thier precious children. Your checks do not mean a thing to the BOD - they are not paid!

AGAIN! GET OFF YOUR BIG, FAT, LAZY ASS AND VOLUNTEER!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X