X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUSA ground breaking

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Absolutely not! Fury is not the front runner for anything except high costs, and the amount of lies told. They are definitely at the top for that.

Lousy training, and catering to players whose parents have been paying PR mortgage for years, is not a healthy or productive situation to be in.

I don't know the situation at Susa, but Fury is not the answer!
    The word is that SUSA will start to build the complex , the first week of OCT.

For now all the ECNL games will be played at Medford complex (Horseblock rd and rt 112).

Comment

For now all the ECNL games will be played at Medford complex (Horseblock rd and rt 112).
      I'll believe it when I see it. When they switched from leasing the land to purchasing it, that restarted the permit process all over again. I can't imagine those permits will be approved that quickly.

Comment

Yes I heard October too but nobody said what year!!!!

Comment

Yes I heard October too but nobody said what year!!!!
          This year 2018 with a target date for 2-3 fields to be ready April- May 2019.They have approval from Islip IDA and zoning board. It is nice for players to have a choice.

Comment

They should run a pool to see who can guess the right number of bodies they will dig up if it ever gets started.

Comment

They should run a pool to see who can guess the right number of bodies they will dig up if it ever gets started.
              Do you believe that there are bodies there? If you do I am sorry that you feel that way. No one is forcing you or anyone else to go there. DO NOT try to scare the kids away

Comment

Do you believe that there are bodies there? If you do I am sorry that you feel that way. No one is forcing you or anyone else to go there. DO NOT try to scare the kids away
                I got 5 in the pool, oh wait should I put that in CAPITAL LETTERS?

Comment

I got 5 in the pool, oh wait should I put that in CAPITAL LETTERS?
                  Really, “don’t scare the kids” lolol. While not terrible now, everyone knows that area was SKETCHY.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X