Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you are telling me that girls and parents are bailing on the opportunity to play in front of these coaches next year?
    http://events.gotsport.com/events/co...?EventID=59677
    Just because you make up drama over a supposed result from a scrimmage doesn't make it true. There are those who know, and those who make things up. You are obviously in the latter group. Your desperation to make something out of nothing proves it.
    I have a feeling they aren't going to be running from GPS, but running to them.
    Right?! Pretty sure there are far more headed towards the team than running away. No reason to go anywhere these people don't have a clue and just enjoy stirring the pot.

Comment

Don't get worked up by someone who is obviously afraid of other teams' development. This negativity is an effort to stir up drama because they have no creativity or capacity for growth. I would do the same thing if I were lacking talent in my coaching capacity or had little faith in my daughter's ability. GPS has a great coach working with the 03's. WA Timbers have a great coach working with the 02's. Good on them for working to raise the bar.

Comment

Don't get worked up by someone who is obviously afraid of other teams' development. This negativity is an effort to stir up drama because they have no creativity or capacity for growth. I would do the same thing if I were lacking talent in my coaching capacity or had little faith in my daughter's ability. GPS has a great coach working with the 03's. WA Timbers have a great coach working with the 02's. Good on them for working to raise the bar.
        Agreed! Both teams are talented, not logical to say both teams are mediocre or bad for any reason other than creating unnecessary drama for 14 and 15 yr old girls. Makes you wonder where all the hate really comes from though.

Comment

Agreed! Both teams are talented, not logical to say both teams are mediocre or bad for any reason other than creating unnecessary drama for 14 and 15 yr old girls. Makes you wonder where all the hate really comes from though.
          What is "rival coaches who are better at recruiting than development", Alex?

Comment

Because it's really easy to hate on teams that are finding success when your own path is marred with bs and disappointment...when was the last time you heard anything positive about their competitors down the road......you don't, you only hear about the trash they talk about teams like GPS.

GPS has an entire thread dedicated to them. The last time that happened it was onyx and everyone talked **** about them.

Hate all you want but it's pretty clear where the talent is.

Comment

Aka Legg and Starpoli. Both very good at saying one thing but having a questionable product..

Comment

Who's Alex?

Comment

Aka Legg and Starpoli. Both very good at saying one thing but having a questionable product..
                  Ouch!!! Couldn't agree more about both! Heard it from both of em except Starpoli has much worst attitude, Legg has at least a little class.

Comment

Who's Alex?
                    "The first name of the host of Jeopardy."

Comment

"The first name of the host of Jeopardy."
                      Oh geez I missed that one big time

Comment

If people don't like MJ then make a better team than him...don't worry we ll wait...
                        People either love him or hate him. He does a great job recruiting and putting talent in one team.

SHAMWOW!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASt1MnMRXcQ

Comment

People either love him or hate him. He does a great job recruiting and putting talent in one team.

SHAMWOW!!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ASt1MnMRXcQ
                          Hahaha. That guy can’t talk crap about anybody else.

Comment

Salem 01 team is not good! It's all in your head
                            Their good results are on the field, where it counts. Everyone wants to hate on Salem01, ***c02, & Gps03. Just jealous or haters. Those three teams are doing very well.

Comment

Their good results are on the field, where it counts. Everyone wants to hate on Salem01, ***c02, & Gps03. Just jealous or haters. Those three teams are doing very well.
                              Most people/parents usually only have issues with other teams when they've either lost to them or played with them in the past and don't like to see them doing well and enjoy rubbing it in if they don't. Truth of it all is that the kids never see these posts and none of the comments on here ever hinder their development which leads me to believe that's what most of the parents speaking so negative are intending on doing. Let's let the players on "all" the Oregon teams keep developing and try lifting each other up for once it will go a long way in the long run! I'm proud of your daughter no matter what team she is on, life is too short to not be happy for our youth no matter the circumstance, it's great that we all have girls who enjoy playing soccer.

Comment

Most people/parents usually only have issues with other teams when they've either lost to them or played with them in the past and don't like to see them doing well and enjoy rubbing it in if they don't. Truth of it all is that the kids never see these posts and none of the comments on here ever hinder their development which leads me to believe that's what most of the parents speaking so negative are intending on doing. Let's let the players on "all" the Oregon teams keep developing and try lifting each other up for once it will go a long way in the long run! I'm proud of your daughter no matter what team she is on, life is too short to not be happy for our youth no matter the circumstance, it's great that we all have girls who enjoy playing soccer.
                                And... Just to add to this if your daughter is talented at soccer and she wants to pursue it in college or further none of this type of talk has anything to do with how far she can or will go. I have 4 children right now playing and one is headed to play college this year and all it took was his high school coach to get him where he is going so none of you need to worry so much about what other teams other than your own daughters is doing. It only takes exposure and passion to get your child to where you want them to go. It doesn't matter if sally is better than Tina when it comes to your child's overall future in soccer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X