•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wasn’t propping up GPS.

Here’s what I was saying-

GPS is not a club. GPS is a team name within a club called Hillsboro Select Soccer Club.

While it was nice that GPS beat a second/third tiered southern Cali team it’s nothing to truly brag about. The ‘03’s in PDX Metro are a soft group so it’s a moot point. GPS hasn’t the slightest idea what it would be like to play the top teams in the country let alone southern cal. They would (along with other Oregon teams) get their bits handed to them if they did.
    GPS schedule especially the one they played last weekend is much better than the lower tier Ecnl that is full of b and c teams now.

You say they would lose but so far they are the only 03 team to be successful at any level which tells you how off you are.

And since when did Oregon EVER play the top teams in the country? Ever? DA or Ecnl or USYS.

Closest anyone has gotten is GPS salmon creek and onyx (thusc)

Comment

While it was nice that GPS beat a second/third tiered southern Cali team it’s nothing to truly brag about. The ‘03’s in PDX Metro are a soft group so it’s a moot point. GPS hasn’t the slightest idea what it would be like to play the top teams in the country let alone southern cal. They would (along with other Oregon teams) get their bits handed to them if they did.
      At this point, you and your fake news lost credibility. It is outstanding that in the past year, GPS has competed with (competing means win, draw, or play a one goal match FYI) national champions, powerhouse programs, and Surf Cup champions.

The college coaches on the sideline also disagree with you, but what do they know. Maybe you should look at US national team rosters too. There were a number of girls thay have made US national rosters at this age on clubs in the NPL tourney you or your cronie were dogging.

Comment

Don't feed the Ecnl trolls.

They ve been trying to fool everyone for a while now and still continue to lie to themselves.

Just look at the state of the the teams that play in that 10k a year league from Oregon. Many are worse than teams in state.

Comment

Oregon Teams

No question GPS is the best 03 team in the state in a long time.

I watched two of the games and their competition would have destroyed anyone from Oregon.

Whether you hate them or like them, they make the struggling Ecnl programs in Oregon look like a waste of time.
          Why do you say their competition would destroy anyone from Oregon? GPS finished 4th in their OYSA league and didnt win the PSPL. Hate to say if folks OYSA is alive and doing fine. Fact, a team going to the US Youth Soccer National Tournament can't even win their local league because Oregon girls are so good.

ENCL and GDA get over yourselves! OYSA teams will play anyone anywhere just ask CU 02 who got rocked last summer !

Comment

Checking out the coaches pavilion at Ecnl? Hahahah

Perhaps you should check out the college commits from both Oregon ecnl teams this year....makes sense that they didn't advertise any of it

Says a lot when the Oregon Ecnl teams are garbage and can't win anything but still claim they would play GPS.....

No way they take that game. GPS would roll through them. I'm a coach and I know GPS is always open to play anyone of quality.. last time I heard cu was dodging GPS like they stole something and fc Portland isn't as good either of them.
            You are a coach? With an emotional rant like that and they still let you around children? I can only guess that GPS would get more games if they had psychologically stable management and it doesn't appear that's changing anytime soon.

Comment

You are a coach? With an emotional rant like that and they still let you around children? I can only guess that GPS would get more games if they had psychologically stable management and it doesn't appear that's changing anytime soon.
              The ECNL troll is scraping the bottom with this weak tish...

Comment

Good point. Any decent coach should be able to get a scrimmage with a quality local opponent outside of their own club, even if they have to play older teams or boys teams. Physiologically unstable management probably steers most clubs away.

Comment

It is MJ. The ... are the tell, as are “rubbish” and bashing all
                  Other programs so GPS seems good.

People dislike GPS because of him, not the kids or families. He is making his money selling shirts and falsely selling a relationship with Bayern - no American has signed to their academy, but god charged a lot to go over to Germany.

Look into GPS. If they are truly affiliated with a German Club why are all the Coaches and management English?

Why did Bayern sign a deal with FC dallas? Because FC Dallas has talent. The GPS is just a short selling marketing deal. Follow the money.

Comment

Rubbish...

Comment

People dislike GPS because of him, not the kids or families. He is making his money selling shirts and falsely selling a relationship with Bayern - no American has signed to their academy, but god charged a lot to go over to Germany.

Look into GPS. If they are truly affiliated with a German Club why are all the Coaches and management English?

Why did Bayern sign a deal with FC dallas? Because FC Dallas has talent. The GPS is just a short selling marketing deal. Follow the money.
                      Gahahah evidently if I say rubbish you think I'm mj?

No wonder you soccer program is failing.

Hate all you want. GPS is working out better than the failing cu and Fcp Ecnl scams.

Keep paying 10k a year to be underdeveloped while some random team out does you on every turn.

Comment

I did as you suggested and looked into GPS. I found this website with a video at the bottom.
                        https://www.globalpremiersoccer.net
                        It looks like 10 seconds into it, the is a clip of MJ standing next to Klaus Augenthaler at a camp. You should look into who he is:

Bayern MunichEuropean Cup*Runner-up:*1982,*1987Bundesliga*Champion (7):*1979–80,*1980–81,*1984–85,*1985–86,*1986–87,* 1988–89*and*1989–90DFB-Pokal*Winner:*1981–82,*1983–84,*1985–86DFB-Supercup*Winner: 1982,*1987,*1990Länderpokal*Winner: 1977InternationalFIFA World Cup:*1990, Runner-up*1986

Comment

I wasn’t propping up GPS.

Here’s what I was saying-

GPS is not a club. GPS is a team name within a club called Hillsboro Select Soccer Club.

According to the official GPS website, they say they "are a club." They are a club looking to develop professional players. They mention college showcases but don't announce college commitments.

It's interesting to read how they develop players and their system of play-building from the back. I've not seen anything any different from what many clubs in Oregon and Washington do.

Comment

I did as you suggested and looked into GPS. I found this website with a video at the bottom.
                            https://www.globalpremiersoccer.net
                            It looks like 10 seconds into it, the is a clip of MJ standing next to Klaus Augenthaler at a camp. You should look into who he is:

Bayern MunichEuropean Cup*Runner-up:*1982,*1987Bundesliga*Champion (7):*1979–80,*1980–81,*1984–85,*1985–86,*1986–87,* 1988–89*and*1989–90DFB-Pokal*Winner:*1981–82,*1983–84,*1985–86DFB-Supercup*Winner: 1982,*1987,*1990Länderpokal*Winner: 1977InternationalFIFA World Cup:*1990, Runner-up*1986

Klaus was a good player.

Here is a picture of me standing next to Michael Jordan.

Http://www.marketingbullsh!t.com/

Who paid for MJ to stand next to somebody in Germany?

Comment

Keep paying 10k a year to be underdeveloped while some random team out does you on every turn.
                              GPS parents have to be getting close to $7-8K....at least. Between club fees, tournaments, PSPL, coaches and parent coaches travel, training w/ MJ for starting spot.....maybe even $10K

Comment

Klaus was a good player.

Here is a picture of me standing next to Michael Jordan.

Http://www.marketingbullsh!t.com/

Who paid for MJ to stand next to somebody in Germany?
                                I watched the video.
                                That wasn't in Germany.
                                More than a dozen kids from Oregon were there to meet and train with Klaus and others from Bayern.
                                You were proven wrong, and you now post stupid crap to avoid admitting it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X