Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes I was. They are still pro players. Some have played in Europe, South America and MLS. No matter what you think of the level it is still Pro.

Sounds to me like you are in the dark regarding the family relationship between the coaching staff at VSI Tampa FC and WFF. Do some research, then maybe you will have a better understanding of what is happening with your club. By the way are you a season ticket holder?

Comment

Why did BL fire DV? Why is BL making over $90K? Why is his son in law and his son making over $30K a piece?
      Your telling me that 30K is alot of money? for training, practices,games,travel ? These guys are out there working their asses off and our kids love them for it. Ill stay out of the Great ECNL debate as I dont have a dog in the fight as well as the BL bashing. BL actually coached our team 2 games and was great with the kids. Just think about what your asking for in 30K , would you do it? I doubt it!

Comment

Are you saying that coaching your daughter is more significant than coaching at any level above ECNL? You are delusional! Ha ha
        WFF needs better coaches then what they have now. 90% of us are not happy with the training and level of play. They have our money, now they need to recruit the best coaches available. You should want better for your daughter.

Comment

I was talking about this years results and DV's team is tied for the 3rd best record:

1) U14 3-1-0
          2) U15 2-1-0
          3) U17 2-2-0
          3) U18 2-2-0 <---- Dvs team
          5) U16 1-1-2
          Hmmmm...all this whining for winning teams. Again, maybe you are THAT parent? Think about it because we ALL do.

Comment

Who is in charge if this **** hole of a club? 90% of the teams literally suck!! So why is there so much talk here. Enough already!! Players are going backwards and with the current regime, there will be nothing good to come of this club.

Yawn...Again, you are THAT parent !!!

Comment

WFF needs better coaches then what they have now. 90% of us are not happy with the training and level of play. They have our money, now they need to recruit the best coaches available. You should want better for your daughter.
              90% huh ??? Listen to yourself

We are ALL making fun of you, get it yet ? you are on an island and we are not laughing with you just at you! your what makes my training nights at the park amusing because as soon as you jump in the coaches ear at the end of practice we laugh! We all know who you are!

Dont include us in your idiotic ranting !

Comment

90% huh ??? Listen to yourself

We are ALL making fun of you, get it yet ? you are on an island and we are not laughing with you just at you! your what makes my training nights at the park amusing because as soon as you jump in the coaches ear at the end of practice we laugh! We all know who you are!

Dont include us in your idiotic ranting !
                I don't think you do, you see I don't hang around practice watching the girls, get a life and stop pacing the fields, watching practices, like an addict. You are the one the rest of us are talking about.

Comment

I don't think you do, you see I don't hang around practice watching the girls, get a life and stop pacing the fields, watching practices, like an addict. You are the one the rest of us are talking about.
                  Well if your not there? who you talking too?

Trust us , you are THAT parent !!! Enjoy your multiple posts trying to act like 90%

Comment

Your telling me that 30K is alot of money? for training, practices,games,travel ? These guys are out there working their asses off and our kids love them for it. Ill stay out of the Great ECNL debate as I dont have a dog in the fight as well as the BL bashing. BL actually coached our team 2 games and was great with the kids. Just think about what your asking for in 30K , would you do it? I doubt it!
                    $30k for a part time job is great money. On average it's only 8 hours a week. They don't play every weekend. They get everything paid for when they travel.

Comment

Anyone know where Mac is? What is going on?

Comment

Anyone know where Mac is? What is going on?
                        They may have let him go and keeping it hush for now.

Comment

Thursday training

If Mac isn't around, who is and has been doing Thursday training? I thought he trained that night?

<......frustrated

Comment

If Mac isn't around, who is and has been doing Thursday training? I thought he trained that night?

<......frustrated
                            Thursday training was cancelled due to inclement weather. Message sent by Mac

Comment

Thursday training was cancelled due to inclement weather. Message sent by Mac
                              Right here training in the rain !

Comment

Sr , BL makes more than $90K for his part time job, his son and his son in law are making more than $30K a piece for their semi part time job, cause dont tell me that they go to the fields everyday, what a waste of money.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X