Wup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have been over this numerous times, let them believe what ever they want. I believe I led the Pats down the field last night, I am 6'4' 185 pounds and my wife is a former Victoria Secret model

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Different poster here, But in my understanding they are not technically speaking an NPL team and neither is the NEFC Southeast team (but who knows maybe NEFC told them they were - they told the Southeast team they weren't). In any event the way the league set up the NPL league in the fall is silly and both the NEFC west and Southeast teams are better than than at least 3 of teams in the "NPL" Bracket and would be competitive against all of them. If your looking for the best 7-8 teams both of the NEFC teams should be considered NPL Level along with Oakwood and GPS Maine. IMO they should've split the NPL North/South and drop the Yankee team out of the top brackets. Putting them up in the NPL bracket is just wrong for these kids as they are significantly overmatched at least so far. Parents are real supportive and they play hard, they are just not there yet - but what do I know.
      I'm new to this thread but you are exactly right about one thing. There are teams (several actually) in the 06 Premiership bracket that could easily compete in the NPL bracket. NEFC Southeast and NEFC West are among them. In fact if you look at most of the teams in the 06 NPL bracket, they are ranked lower than many of the teams in the Premiership bracket. What does this mean? It means that there really is no difference between the level of teams in NPL and Premiership for the 06 girls age group. It means that NPL is no longer anything special. Btw, 06 Oakwood, which is now in Premiership, played in the top division last Spring and won the division playing against the same NPL teams that are now in the NPL division above them this Fall .http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=12

Comment

Let's come back to this thread in three years when NEP, NPL, ECNL makes a difference. Until then, its little kids playing soccer. These kids are high school graduating class of 2025! You know how crazy you parents sound?

Comment

I'm new to this thread but you are exactly right about one thing. There are teams (several actually) in the 06 Premiership bracket that could easily compete in the NPL bracket. NEFC Southeast and NEFC West are among them. In fact if you look at most of the teams in the 06 NPL bracket, they are ranked lower than many of the teams in the Premiership bracket. What does this mean? It means that there really is no difference between the level of teams in NPL and Premiership for the 06 girls age group. It means that NPL is no longer anything special. Btw, 06 Oakwood, which is now in Premiership, played in the top division last Spring and won the division playing against the same NPL teams that are now in the NPL division above them this Fall .http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=12
          Thanks RL for the should have, would have and could haves. The fact is there is one NPL bracket and your 06 babes are not in it. Sean Carey

Comment

Let's come back to this thread in three years when NEP, NPL, ECNL makes a difference. Until then, its little kids playing soccer. These kids are high school graduating class of 2025! You know how crazy you parents sound?

"Different Poster" comment.. I don't think I sounded crazy at all. I'm not making any judgement about the future of these kids, It just made sense to me that NPL would be the top teams at that age group, and stated that those teams that weren't in it to me were in that class. I've also seen enough games to have an opinion on it. You just sound like a DB that gets off on telling parents of "little kids" what "really matters". GTFOH - None of this really matters even what you think really matters. Douche! Do you know how stupid you sound?

Comment

Thanks RL for the should have, would have and could haves. The fact is there is one NPL bracket and your 06 babes are not in it. Sean Carey
              I'm not RL (whoever that is). Aside from that the other fact stands. In the 06 Girls NEP there is almost no difference in level of play between the Premiership and NPL divisions. Oakwood 06, which is now in Premiership, was in the same division as all those NPL teams last Spring and won the league. And SUSC NPL, Aztecs NPL, and Yankee NPL couldn't win the Premiership division if you moved them down either.

Comment

"Different Poster" comment.. I don't think I sounded crazy at all. I'm not making any judgement about the future of these kids, It just made sense to me that NPL would be the top teams at that age group, and stated that those teams that weren't in it to me were in that class. I've also seen enough games to have an opinion on it. You just sound like a DB that gets off on telling parents of "little kids" what "really matters". GTFOH - None of this really matters even what you think really matters. Douche! Do you know how stupid you sound?
                You're not crazy you're right. That 06 NPL division has 3-4 teams that don't belong and those 3-4 teams would be lucky to beat the top 5 teams in the Premiership. That makes that NPL division 3-4 teams, which isn't much of a division. What they should do is move those crappy NPL teams down and move the top 3-4 teams in Premiership up. Something tells me that the badge chasing NPL soccer parents would never go for that though.

Comment

Overheard some NEFC West O6 parents talking about their Columbus Day tournament championship. Found out the big tourney was at Roots. They defeated all town soccer programs and even won a match 12-0. They were bragging about it and saying how good their team is. What a joke! Guess when they get to be NPL they can go to real events
                  NPL? "real events? HAHAHAHAHA now that is funny! As if NPL were any good.

Comment

NPL is garbage people .... it is not earned, it is merely purchased.

Comment

You're not crazy you're right. That 06 NPL division has 3-4 teams that don't belong and those 3-4 teams would be lucky to beat the top 5 teams in the Premiership. That makes that NPL division 3-4 teams, which isn't much of a division. What they should do is move those crappy NPL teams down and move the top 3-4 teams in Premiership up. Something tells me that the badge chasing NPL soccer parents would never go for that though.
                      Essentially they have. End of spring top NPL team plays 2 seed premiership team and 2 seed NPL plays 1 seed premiership....winners play to see who moves on Posters will deny this is happening but it is.

Comment

Essentially they have. End of spring top NPL team plays 2 seed premiership team and 2 seed NPL plays 1 seed premiership....winners play to see who moves on Posters will deny this is happening but it is.
                        The same percent that happens is the same percentage Elizabeth Warren is Native American .0000009

Comment

The same percent that happens is the same percentage Elizabeth Warren is Native American .0000009
                          So you're saying there is a chance

Comment

NPL is garbage people .... it is not earned, it is merely purchased.
                            You're correct on one point it is purchased and the other is earned

Comment

I'm not RL (whoever that is). Aside from that the other fact stands. In the 06 Girls NEP there is almost no difference in level of play between the Premiership and NPL divisions. Oakwood 06, which is now in Premiership, was in the same division as all those NPL teams last Spring and won the league. And SUSC NPL, Aztecs NPL, and Yankee NPL couldn't win the Premiership division if you moved them down either.
                              Stop the noise. You know all that information yet you don’t know who RL is. Come on man. Either be real or be called out for being RL.

Comment

Stop the noise. You know all that information yet you don’t know who RL is. Come on man. Either be real or be called out for being RL.
                                I know all that information because my kid has played against all of those teams in NPL and Premiership for the last 2 years. Because of that, I'm able to see that there isn't much of a difference between the NPL and Premiership divisions, at least in the 06 age group. I also have a life outside of youth soccer and still have no clue who RL is.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X