Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The amusing part is this same dad has obviously been making an awful lot comments about his daughters former club teammates who went D1. Guess what they say about what goes around comes around is true. BTW just because a kid goes to a school like MIT that doesn’t mean they have common sense, street smarts or social skills that are critical characteristics of successful people. After there are also a lot of kids on the Aspbergers spectrum at schools like that as well.
    I’ll take the MIT kid over yours every day of the week!

Comment

Boom.
      This poster is one of three people: the player in question, the mother, or the father. Either way, it's a pretty absurd statement. Grow up.

Comment

Local frosh midfielder for MIT is really having a fine year.
        Fast forwarded through the MIT v Coast Guard game and that all star midfield squad couldn't get the ball out of their own half. Fast break goals that wouldn't cut it against NESCAC programs.

Comment

Fast forwarded through the MIT v Coast Guard game and that all star midfield squad couldn't get the ball out of their own half. Fast break goals that wouldn't cut it against NESCAC programs.
          Over the last 2 years, MIT split with Tufts (even GD) are 0-1-1 against #1 Williams the last two years (-1 GD), knocked #17 Middlebury out of NCAAs last year .... I'd say they do OK against upper-echelon NESCAC schools ..... and the NESCAC kids will work for them in a few years to boot. Keep trying to grind your axe ... sorry your kid didn't get in.

Comment

This poster is one of three people: the player in question, the mother, or the father. Either way, it's a pretty absurd statement. Grow up.
            Or you as you seem to care.

Comment

Over the last 2 years, MIT split with Tufts (even GD) are 0-1-1 against #1 Williams the last two years (-1 GD), knocked #17 Middlebury out of NCAAs last year .... I'd say they do OK against upper-echelon NESCAC schools ..... and the NESCAC kids will work for them in a few years to boot. Keep trying to grind your axe ... sorry your kid didn't get in.
              Agree they do just fine. But why does EVERY post have to end with a dig against someone else's kid? Are people really that disappointed with where their daughter ended up? Or so proud of it that it defies logical human response to be happy for other kids (a.k.a, your daughter's friends and teammates) and their successes? Come on, people!

Comment

Agree they do just fine. But why does EVERY post have to end with a dig against someone else's kid? Are people really that disappointed with where their daughter ended up? Or so proud of it that it defies logical human response to be happy for other kids (a.k.a, your daughter's friends and teammates) and their successes? Come on, people!
                Or the repeated "they'll be working for my kid some day" yeah okay. come on mate. It's tired and annoying.

Comment

Or the repeated "they'll be working for my kid some day" yeah okay. come on mate. It's tired and annoying.
                  True.

Comment

I didnt take a dig at the kid like the OP did, I just pointed out some facts and took a shot at the kid of the idiot with an obvious axe to grind ..... you take a shot at why.

Comment

I didnt take a dig at the kid like the OP did, I just pointed out some facts and took a shot at the kid of the idiot with an obvious axe to grind ..... you take a shot at why.
                      Take a shot at the idiot not the kid. What if you are wrong in your posting assumption? I see posts of people calling out others and some of the posts I know are mine not the alleged poster being called out and certainly not any kid.

People post in anonymity. You have no idea who it is. Pretenders are abound.

Comment

Take a shot at the idiot not the kid. What if you are wrong in your posting assumption? I see posts of people calling out others and some of the posts I know are mine not the alleged poster being called out and certainly not any kid.

People post in anonymity. You have no idea who it is. Pretenders are abound.
                        I see this in many threads.

Comment

Nope, it's gotta be the dad. He's a neurosurgeon at Brigham & Women's so he has plenty of time to troll here all day.

BTW, the young woman was named NEWMAC offensive athlete of the week.
                          I heard it's likely the mom. She's an Indian tiger mom who is also a doctor.

Comment

United Soccer Coaches NCAA Division III Women - New England - Poll 6 - October 16, 2018

Rank School Prev. W-L-T

1 Williams College
                            DH Wesleyan University 2-1; DH Bowdoin College 2-1; 1 11-0-2

2 Middlebury College
                            DA Trinity College 4-1; DH Wesleyan University 5-0; 2 12-0-1

3 Amherst College
                            DA Connecticut College 1-0; DH Colby College 3-0; DA Springfield College 2-0; 3 11-1-1

4 Brandeis University
                            DH University of Rochester 4-0; LH Emory University 1-2; 4 10-2-0

5 Tufts University
                            DH Salem State College 3-0; DA Connecticut College 2-1; DA Trinity College 2-0; 5 9-2-2

6 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
                            DH Wellesley College 3-2; DH United States Coast Guard Academy 4-0; 6 11-2-2

7 Springfield College
                            LA Babson College 1-2; LH Amherst College 0-2; 7 9-3-1

8 Wheaton College (Mass.)
                            LH Emerson College 1-2; LH Clark University 1-2; 8 9-4-1

9 Hamilton College
                            DH Hartwick College 1-0; DH Bowdoin College 2-0; NR 6-3-3

10 Lesley University
                            DH New England College 1-0; 10 9-3-0

Records shown are through games of Oct. 14, 2018

Surprised Wheaton and Springfield did not get punished more.

Comment

Another game winner for KG today in MIT's 3-0 win over Babson. That makes about 6 game winners this year for the frosh. She also had an assist today. Nice game.

Comment

Another game winner for KG today in MIT's 3-0 win over Babson. That makes about 6 game winners this year for the frosh. She also had an assist today. Nice game.
                                She also misplayed 2 balls that went out of play and nearly killed a family of 4. She lost 7 balls while trying to dribble through the whole team, and got a B- on her last Math test.

Are we really gonna track every single thing this poor girl does? Crazytown...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X