•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plenty of good people in the club.

No one wants to work with Muffin man.
    I disagree. I think Tuffin is doing a great job with what he has.

Comment

I agree. Finally someone with common sense. Marcos would be a step down in my opinion. Guy is a salesman. Just my opinion.

Comment

I agree. Finally someone with common sense. Marcos would be a step down in my opinion. Guy is a salesman. Just my opinion.
        I agree that Marcos is a good talker but the man is smart and has a good common sense feel for what needs to be done.

Comment

Marcos is the man for the job! Financial sense and a good sports background. Dude was born for this.
          Thank you Marcos!

Born to start talking about your high qualifications exactly 2 weeks after the elections. Did not ser you in the ballot. So qualfied.

Comment

CORRECTION- You mean Tuffin is doing a great job with what he “had” and he destroyed. There was a club 3 years ago and now it is a rec club like Miami Lakes and Cooper City.

Comment

Thank you Marcos!

Born to start talking about your high qualifications exactly 2 weeks after the elections. Did not ser you in the ballot. So qualfied.
              Marcos left that Drama months ago.

Comment

Soccer?

They destroyed WP but who cares? You’re destroying youth soccer and us with your stupid comments. That’s worse.
                What youth Soccer? WP kids are not playing soccer. They playing, kickball.you have not idea , what’s soccer is.

Comment

Marcos left that Drama months ago.
                  Marcos should create some drama if he cares about wpu.

Comment

Marcos should create some drama if he cares about wpu.
                    WP has a lot to offer if they have the right people as directors

Comment

the results of the WPU in the United Cup tournament are a shame. This is level 3 tournament and the WPU teams did not win in any bracket. four teams were last place in their brackets, they didn’t win any game.

Comment

bump..

Comment

bump..
                          Your arguments are lame chapie.

Do better.

Comment

How much longer before stupidas s Lozada is out and Brian leaves

Comment

Tanya Roman for president, let's make west pines great again 🤢

Comment

Tanya Roman for president, let's make west pines great again 🤢
                                Definitely one of the nicest people ypu could ever meet. Her smile whe she warmly greets you always an inspiratio to vote for her. Her memory better than Trump’s, she will always remember your name, even if you met her years ago.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X