Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much for a season at Barca academy ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So barring the players/teams they stole from KK & SUSA a couple of years ago, have they actually developed any talent or groups from scratch yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So barring the players/teams they stole from KK & SUSA a couple of years ago, have they actually developed any talent or groups from scratch yet?
      Wait until you see the 2009, 2010, and 2011 age groups, talented players, they are already winning and will be developed the Barca way.

Comment

Well let's see. It's early in the season, but.

2010's- Currently has 2 teams in top three of Division 1 NYCSL and 1 team in 1st place in Div 2. Two teams remain undefeated.

2009's- Currently in 1st place in Div 1 NYCSL and undefeated. Also, Brooklyn Italians Tournament Champions in the top flight.

2008's- Currently playing up a year and still undefeated after 5 games in the 2007 White Division of NPL. Also, Brooklyn Italian Tournament Champions in the top flight.

2007's- Currently in 1st place in the NPL Blue division. Also EDP Tournament Champions.

2006's- Currently in 1st place in their NPL Division. Third place finish at EDP Tournament.

More important than the results, is that these teams are playing a beautiful brand of soccer.

So yes, I'd say that the players and teams at Barca are developing just fine.

On another note. The players who did leave KK and SUSA for Barca did so by choice. Unlike at SUSA, where the players entire teams were bought!!!

Comment

Well said

2010's- Currently has 2 teams in top three of Division 1 NYCSL and 1 team in 1st place in Div 2. Two teams remain undefeated.

2009's- Currently in 1st place in Div 1 NYCSL and undefeated. Also, Brooklyn Italians Tournament Champions in the top flight.

2008's- Currently playing up a year and still undefeated after 5 games in the 2007 White Division of NPL. Also, Brooklyn Italian Tournament Champions in the top flight.

2007's- Currently in 1st place in the NPL Blue division. Also EDP Tournament Champions.

2006's- Currently in 1st place in their NPL Division. Third place finish at EDP Tournament.

More important than the results, is that these teams are playing a beautiful brand of soccer.

On another note. The players who did leave KK and SUSA for Barca did so by choice. Unlike at SUSA, where the players entire teams were bought!!!

I don't know why you would even entertain responding to these people, BUT that beings said- That was an incredible reply, very informative and absolutely true about KK and SUSA.
          I would add, that no one stole full teams from KK; some players LEFT.

Comment

First place kids, last place parents!

Comment

I didnt want to say anything but the 06 and 07 teams you're bragging about did win 1st place in EDP but it was in the 4th Tier. Very low level.

They're also in NPL which is known to be a weak division. EDP Division 1 and EDP Tournament Tier 1 is where the top teams play. 2nd Tier also has very good teams. But 3rd and 4th Tier.....not so much.

Not knocking the teams that play in these leagues and Tournament Tiers but if you're going to brag about it then you needed a little reality check

Comment

I didnt want to say anything but the 06 and 07 teams you're bragging about did win 1st place in EDP but it was in the 4th Tier. Very low level.

They're also in NPL which is known to be a weak division. EDP Division 1 and EDP Tournament Tier 1 is where the top teams play. 2nd Tier also has very good teams. But 3rd and 4th Tier.....not so much.

Not knocking the teams that play in these leagues and Tournament Tiers but if you're going to brag about it then you needed a little reality check
                Correction: 06 came in 3rd place in the 4th Tier.....Yikes!

Comment

If you didn't want to say anything then why did you?l Nobody is bragging about anything! Some one asked a question about Barca developing it's players, the question was answered with the currents facts.
                  But I get it man, if they were successful in EDP's top tier you would say it's not DA. And if they were successful in DA you would say it's not Europe.
                  The club just began their second year of existence, I'd say that they appear to be doing a pretty amazing job so far.

Comment

LOL, the 06 team lost one game at the EDP tournamnet 2-1 to Beading SC, the eventual Champions who are also the #2 team in PA and were state cup finalist. Yeah, super low level!

And the 07's will certainly be moved up a tier or two by EDP now after their wins, so doesn't that make them very good even by your standards?

Comment

EDP Fall Cup is such a massive tournament that many age groups are 4-5 flights deep with high quality teams.

Comment

Glad I left SUSA for Barca.

Eddie Hackett, the boys Director of Coaching, is just out to take your money.
                        Story after story I hear of him lying to get players to sign on the dotted line.
                        Promising this but delivering nothing. Their training is sub-par to Barca.
                        If you don't want to believe me go to any of their practices.
                        You will see 20 plus kids to one trainer.

See above post how good Barca boys are doing compared to Susa. SUSA didn't do so well at the EDP Tournament. (Did they win any games there?) More and more parents will smarten up and join Barca, as I did.

Comment

LOL, the 06 team lost one game at the EDP tournamnet 2-1 to Beading SC, the eventual Champions who are also the #2 team in PA and were state cup finalist. Yeah, super low level!

And the 07's will certainly be moved up a tier or two by EDP now after their wins, so doesn't that make them very good even by your standards?
                          Look at how SUSA EDP 06 did- higher division, but same quality teams as per the rankings- Besides maybe the Canadian team who we don't know the ranking on. They had 2 losses and a tie. So Sad
                          LOL

Comment

EDP Fall Cup is such a massive tournament that many age groups are 4-5 flights deep with high quality teams.
                            AGREED- The SUSA parents are posting hard but as always, not making any sense with no actual correct information. hahahaha

Comment

How much for a season at Barca academy ?

Glad I left SUSA for Barca.

Eddie Hackett, the boys Director of Coaching, is just out to take your money.
                              Story after story I hear of him lying to get players to sign on the dotted line.
                              Promising this but delivering nothing. Their training is sub-par to Barca.
                              If you don't want to believe me go to any of their practices.
                              You will see 20 plus kids to one trainer.

See above post how good Barca boys are doing compared to Susa. SUSA didn't do so well at the EDP Tournament. (Did they win any games there?) More and more parents will smarten up and join Barca, as I did.
                              Not that easy to join barca....my older kid made it...my younger son was surprisingly declined (and he is 10x tougher/better than his older brother, without question)...we just don't know what they look for in players.

Comment

Again, not exactly full disclosure on your part. Beadling Boys 06 are not ranked #2 in PA. They are ranked #2 in Pa West. There are hardly any recognizable quality teams in Western Pa. That's like bragging about being State Champs for Western Upstate NY.

Pa East are where the quality teams are. FC Europa won the Pa East State Cup. Pa East has teams like FC Europa, PDA, Ukraniun Nationals, Penn Fusion, Lehigh Valley, Continental, Phily Union.

Beadling Boys are top ranked in Pa West. Take a look on Got Soccer Pa West 2006 Boys Teams Rankings and let me know if you recognize any teams.

Nice try though. Lol!

I do like the 07 Boys team chances though. They look promising for the 3rd Tier level next year but that would be their ceiling.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X