Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The low hanging fruit called, the "try hard" disgruntled parent, irrationally angry at the intellegent, hard working, creative, generous, trustworthy, even tempered, virtuous and loyal Jacksonville soccer coach that for shuuuure is getting my kid into Georgetown on a full scholarship! I'll just get my kid to try harder!
    Maybe Foley is not so great but your obsession and vitriol towards him calls into question your mental stability. Step away from the cliff and get some help. Try a new hobby.

Comment

Maybe Foley is not so great but your obsession and vitriol towards him calls into question your mental stability. Step away from the cliff and get some help. Try a new hobby.
      He is a bitter goalie dad he can’t move on

Comment

He is a bitter goalie dad he can’t move on
        WRONG! But you are welcome to think that.

Comment

Thottled

Don't worry...when the MOD approves my throttled comment...all will be right in the universe.

Comment

Truth and associated discomfort

Soccer coaches are some of the biggest double crossing, double talking, confabulating, theivish miscreants around. The longer they're around, the more people they've over promised college scholarships, promised this and that, leveraged compliance and delivered nothing. Year after year, same ol' schtik...mid to bottom of the table. Nothing more. I think it's amusing you narrowed down the one person who is throwing shade. Because god only knows how it must ONLY be one parent. Because who would openly support/defend F3? Even the most ravenous sycophantic kool aid drinking parent at JFC has very little to brag about regarding F3. The truth is. He's done very little. He's changed very little. The 2007 JFC superteam was already training together at Davis long before F3 was on the lips of anyone at Patton. He'd love to take credit for that team's success, but he can't. The only thing he can claim that has led to their success is, HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM! My understanding of the situation, whenever F3 interacts with anyone from the 2007 JFC team, it's never seen as welcoming, positive, or productive. That's because F3 traffics in FEAR. Hard to threaten kids or parents on a team THEY put together, and negotiated the coach and terms collectively, and the result has been kicking the crap out of the SE region WITHOUT F3 having anything to do with it. He can't take credit for any of it, but he will. I'm sure that burns him. The only contribution F3 has imparted onto the 2007 JFC team success has been for him to make vague threats of retaliation if the team starts to "slip". Undefeated presently, with or without F3. Thank you for your guidance and leadership and go F yourself F3. So...stop trying to DOX one parent or some goalie...nobody likes F3. He's a slobish piker... He looks like Sloth from the Goonies! He needs teams to lose, so he can fix them (wink wink). That's how he swindles 3+ years of "development" out of the other JFC girl teams he has been assigned. He's a tubish, no added value annoyance, as evidenced by the less than warm reception and lack of attention and respect he gets from the 2007 parents and players who know he had nothing to do with any of them, at any time...ever! They want nothing to do with him, just want him to go away, and leave them alone so they can continue to win without F3 putting his ECNL Director's stench on them. Parente talk...truth hurts.

Comment

Soccer coaches are some of the biggest double crossing, double talking, confabulating, theivish miscreants around. The longer they're around, the more people they've over promised college scholarships, promised this and that, leveraged compliance and delivered nothing. Year after year, same ol' schtik...mid to bottom of the table. Nothing more. I think it's amusing you narrowed down the one person who is throwing shade. Because god only knows how it must ONLY be one parent. Because who would openly support/defend F3? Even the most ravenous sycophantic kool aid drinking parent at JFC has very little to brag about regarding F3. The truth is. He's done very little. He's changed very little. The 2007 JFC superteam was already training together at Davis long before F3 was on the lips of anyone at Patton. He'd love to take credit for that team's success, but he can't. The only thing he can claim that has led to their success is, HAVING NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM! My understanding of the situation, whenever F3 interacts with anyone from the 2007 JFC team, it's never seen as welcoming, positive, or productive. That's because F3 traffics in FEAR. Hard to threaten kids or parents on a team THEY put together, and negotiated the coach and terms collectively, and the result has been kicking the crap out of the SE region WITHOUT F3 having anything to do with it. He can't take credit for any of it, but he will. I'm sure that burns him. The only contribution F3 has imparted onto the 2007 JFC team success has been for him to make vague threats of retaliation if the team starts to "slip". Undefeated presently, with or without F3. Thank you for your guidance and leadership and go F yourself F3. So...stop trying to DOX one parent or some goalie...nobody likes F3. He's a slobish piker... He looks like Sloth from the Goonies! He needs teams to lose, so he can fix them (wink wink). That's how he swindles 3+ years of "development" out of the other JFC girl teams he has been assigned. He's a tubish, no added value annoyance, as evidenced by the less than warm reception and lack of attention and respect he gets from the 2007 parents and players who know he had nothing to do with any of them, at any time...ever! They want nothing to do with him, just want him to go away, and leave them alone so they can continue to win without F3 putting his ECNL Director's stench on them. Parente talk...truth hurts.
              A slobbish piker. That’s awesome! Hit the nail on the head. He’ll wring 3 years or so, achieve or change nothing, and then retire with a cool $250k in pocket to drive a golf cart around PV. What an oaf!

Comment

So even if we assume you are an 07 parent, you sure are bitter towards a guy that has had nothing to do with your team according to you. Not defending the guy, just trying to get to the true reason for your venom.

Comment

No matter what you think of TF, this sort of delusional parent is all that is wrong with youth soccer. If you read between the lines, the success of this team has nothing to do with coaches but rather all to do with conniving parents negotiating a super team of combined players with FESA from the parking lot. Good luck with that.

Let me give you a dose of reality. That 07 team has 3 maybe 4 girls with D1 'potential' at this point. The rest including your kid are all along for the ride until the ride is over which could be sooner than later. You are afraid of TF being involved in your team when your current coach is a spineless sack of turd himself. I guess you are happy with him as long as he lets the parents run the show and the U14 wins keep rolling. Congrats.

Comment

No matter what you think of TF, this sort of delusional parent is all that is wrong with youth soccer. If you read between the lines, the success of this team has nothing to do with coaches but rather all to do with conniving parents negotiating a super team of combined players with FESA from the parking lot. Good luck with that.

Let me give you a dose of reality. That 07 team has 3 maybe 4 girls with D1 'potential' at this point. The rest including your kid are all along for the ride until the ride is over which could be sooner than later. You are afraid of TF being involved in your team when your current coach is a spineless sack of turd himself. I guess you are happy with him as long as he lets the parents run the show and the U14 wins keep rolling. Congrats.
                    It’s not delusional for a parent to want to bring together the best team they can. If the kids know each and and work well, no drama with parents, happy with the coach, do it. Winning is fun. To point out D1 potential for 8th graders is pointless, they just want to play and win. If they can do that without allowing TF to inject his negativity, then enjoy. That’s not delusion, it’s wanting what makes your kid happy, playing the sport they love.

Comment

It’s not delusional for a parent to want to bring together the best team they can. If the kids know each and and work well, no drama with parents, happy with the coach, do it. Winning is fun. To point out D1 potential for 8th graders is pointless, they just want to play and win. If they can do that without allowing TF to inject his negativity, then enjoy. That’s not delusion, it’s wanting what makes your kid happy, playing the sport they love.
                      I wonder which parent on the team will decide which players will get cut and what new players will get added at tryouts??

Comment

WRONG! But you are welcome to think that.
                        Basically called yourself out there

Comment

I wonder which parent on the team will decide which players will get cut and what new players will get added at tryouts??
                          Everyone knows the ring leader for the 07 team is C.A.
                          Sneaky fellow who loves to brag

Comment

We are doing good for once. Undefeated and you whinging parents are still not happy. What do they need to do to please you ungrateful people.

Comment

Basically called yourself out there
                              Not at all. You believing anything other than who I am the more “anonymous” I remain. TF has many people that do not like him or believe in his methods of operation.

Comment

Ring leader

Everyone knows the ring leader for the 07 team is el Hussein

Sneaky fellow who loves to brag

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X