Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ct indoor facilities

Is the fsa indoor league scheduled to play this year?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is the fsa indoor league scheduled to play this year?
    Huh? What not ask about CFC or ow or any of the other indoor facilities in the state

Comment

Huh? What not ask about CFC or ow or any of the other indoor facilities in the state
      All are planning to open that my kid goes to. Cross your fingers. Probably a drop your kid off scenario. No parents or spectators

Comment

First session might be a no go and instead clubs opt to stay outside longer

Comment

I hope your club has lights on their outdoor fields.......

Comment

We do....thanks

Comment

Sweet! When did CFC park get lights

Comment

No inside for our teams for a while

Comment

No inside for our teams for a while
                  In the last few days I have received an email from several indoor facilities about league sessions starting. Not sure I'm ready to go inside

Comment

In the last few days I have received an email from several indoor facilities about league sessions starting. Not sure I'm ready to go inside
                    Unless you're a coach you don't need to. Even if your player is young, drop them off and leave.

Comment

Unless you're a coach you don't need to. Even if your player is young, drop them off and leave.
                      Yes. I can't wait to drop my 9 year off at insports. Yeah okay

Comment

Yes. I can't wait to drop my 9 year off at insports. Yeah okay
                        So drop and come back ten minutes before the session is done. How long have you been a parent? Or don't participate and have them take up skiing this winter

Besides, state and local health dept guidelines may phuk it all up this winter.

Comment

What’s the current mandate on indoor sports facilities and number of participants indoors?

Comment

What’s the current mandate on indoor sports facilities and number of participants indoors?
                            i would imagine its based on the size of the place

Comment

i would imagine its based on the size of the place
                              Yes it's probably some portion of indoor fire code capacity. Midnight practice anyone?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X