Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    definitely will be the final nail in his coffin if he decides to have a womens team. Barely no one wants to pay to watch amatuer mens soccer and for sure no one at all would pay to see girls play
    Just curious, have you been to a game?

Comment

definitely will be the final nail in his coffin if he decides to have a womens team. Barely no one wants to pay to watch amatuer mens soccer and for sure no one at all would pay to see girls play
      In their season prior to Covid, HA average just over 5,000 fans per game. Decent numbers for "amateur" mens soccer....

Comment

In their season prior to Covid, HA average just over 5,000 fans per game. Decent numbers for "amateur" mens soccer....
        They'd be lucky to get 1500 for a women's game

Comment

Just curious, have you been to a game?
          Yes I have

Comment

Half of those tickets were given away and another 25% were discounted deeply. Only suckers like you pay full price

Comment

Half of those tickets were given away and another 25% were discounted deeply. Only suckers like you pay full price
              I haven't been to a game, but would be interested in going this season. I will let you know how it goes.....buck beer night, perhaps.

Comment

What clubs do you support? Do you attend matches?

Comment

Think you are making assumptions based on going to one of their kids clinics and getting a pair of free tix. I haven’t seen that kind of discount on tickets since then. Stands were pretty full. The playoff game was a great atmosphere. Then again you don’t sound like a fun person to be around so there’s that.

My family watches there games on E+ as well. Are there better leagues to watch - yes and we watch those too: premier, bundesliga, la liga, erdivise, ligue 1, and sometimes MLS. What I like about the USL is the local connection. I’m unlikely to meet a big 5 pro, but we have met a couple HA players and it’s a cheap night compared to Liverpool at Fenway.

Comment

Think you are making assumptions based on going to one of their kids clinics and getting a pair of free tix. I haven’t seen that kind of discount on tickets since then. Stands were pretty full. The playoff game was a great atmosphere. Then again you don’t sound like a fun person to be around so there’s that.

My family watches there games on E+ as well. Are there better leagues to watch - yes and we watch those too: premier, bundesliga, la liga, erdivise, ligue 1, and sometimes MLS. What I like about the USL is the local connection. I’m unlikely to meet a big 5 pro, but we have met a couple HA players and it’s a cheap night compared to Liverpool at Fenway.
                    Good to know you’re a cheap date for future reference

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X