Clear All

PDA College Showcase

Where are the results posted?

http://www.pdasoccer.org/tournaments...llege-showcase

Did they play??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Did they play??
      The girls played. Pda north white , PSA, PDA South and Philly Copa.

Comment

Were these girls games official or just refereed scrimmages? Don’t see results listed on the tournament website, wondering if the matches were part of the official tournament or just warm ups for the trams that haven’t been playing. (Some of the girls teams that participated have been playing all fall.)

Comment

Were these girls games official or just refereed scrimmages? Don’t see results listed on the tournament website, wondering if the matches were part of the official tournament or just warm ups for the trams that haven’t been playing. (Some of the girls teams that participated have been playing all fall.)
          College coaches are not allowed to attend showcases. It was just scrimmages so that they could be attended by college coaches.

Comment

Is Philly Copa ECNL?

Comment

STA also played

Comment

There were college coaches there.

Town team Philly Coppa beat PDA ECNL white, U16.

Comment

Any idea what Division?

Can you list any D1 coaches for us? Gonna' get them canned.

Comment

For what it’s worth Philly didn’t have much of the ball so let’s not act like they out played pda white. Crap soccer for a highly ranked team if you ask me.

Comment

For what it’s worth Philly didn’t have much of the ball so let’s not act like they out played pda white. Crap soccer for a highly ranked team if you ask me.
                      Game couldve went either way. They played way for a non ecnl team. Stop with the rankings crap..nobody cares about that bs.

Comment

Game couldve went either way. They played way for a non ecnl team. Stop with the rankings crap..nobody cares about that bs.
                        Agreed there are quite a few teams that are non-ECNL which can compete with ECNL teams anytime any day. Philly Coppa is one of those so give them credit. Their USYS division is actually pretty competitive as there are a few teams that have recently and historically beaten ECNL teams.

Comment

Who cares who had possession more? You white gloved, entitled PDA White (B team), with a has been ex-STA coach couldn’t beat a team who’s head coach is a DAD coach. Excuses are like arseholes. And you, my friend, look and smell like an excuse.

Bottom line, a town team found a way to beat an ECNL team at PDA own tournament.

Embarrassing to say the least.

Prove me wrong suckka!

Comment

Who cares who had possession more? You white gloved, entitled PDA White (B team), with a has been ex-STA coach couldn’t beat a team who’s head coach is a DAD coach. Excuses are like arseholes. And you, my friend, look and smell like an excuse.

Bottom line, a town team found a way to beat an ECNL team at PDA own tournament.

Embarrassing to say the least.

Prove me wrong suckka!
                            Did Copa play the U16 PDA South?

Comment

STA
                              Beat PDA North and PDA South 3-0, 3-0

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X