Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    YOU are impossible. There is plenty to be accomplished irregardless of your partner.
    Nope not impossible, Realistic. I might be able to get more done one on one. I dont need a british accent for training.

And what happens to the 4 if 3 get quarantined? Your kid will be standing there doing jack **** bc they wont put him in another group.

Comment

At big three. No way is my kid going indoors
      Yes. Far better to hide in a closet until it’s over.

Comment

Yes. Far better to hide in a closet until it’s over.
        Under the bed

Comment

Nope not impossible, Realistic. I might be able to get more done one on one. I dont need a british accent for training.

And what happens to the 4 if 3 get quarantined? Your kid will be standing there doing jack **** bc they wont put him in another group.
          no different than how colleges did it all fall
          if 1 goes down the whole group stops for 14 days

while its not ideal for older players -think about the touches for younger ones
          if we do this right ,these younger kids will end up more technical than any group before them

Comment

no different than how colleges did it all fall
            if 1 goes down the whole group stops for 14 days

while its not ideal for older players -think about the touches for younger ones
            if we do this right ,these younger kids will end up more technical than any group before them
            It’s fine for older or younger.

Comment

At least for soccer it seems any vases have sprung from kids hanging out together off the field and kids getting it from family members, not teammates infecting each other and definitely not teams playing each other. High schools managed exposures well this fall - mostly temporary shutdowns for contact tracing then open back up for anyone that wasn't deemed a direct contact.
              But will parents really keep their kids home because of a club exposure? Granted the risk is low but they won't have a school keeping a watch over it.

Comment

Cases not vases lol

Comment

A positive PCR test or antigen test is not a case.

Comment

if you have stone feet at 15 nothing will help

stone feet at 8 and touches will

Comment

You’re obviously a moron. So if you’re over 15, stop working on your passing and touch, especially with your weak foot...got it.

Comment

You’re obviously a moron. So if you’re over 15, stop working on your passing and touch, especially with your weak foot...got it.
                        i didnt say that- there is always something to work on (ie off foot)
                        but if you cant trap a ball by the time you are 15 what is really going to change?
                        its not like you havent been trying for 10 years

Comment

yep. If you have no touch by 15 hang them up. Which is 80% of the FSA kids

Comment

yep. If you have no touch by 15 hang them up. Which is 80% of the FSA kids
                            If you don't have technical ability or touch by 14-15, it's most likely not going to change. If they are playing on a top team currently, they probably developed early, were bigger and faster. It works sometimes if the kid is a center back, but they better be beast in the air, stay back to clean up messes with physical play. These kids usually aren't great athletes and can't adapt.

Comment

A positive PCR test or antigen test is not a case.
                              Actually it is. Whether that case is sever is a different matter.

Comment

If you have stone feet at 8 save yourself the trouble. Soccer is not your sport. This is the era of Gio Reyna, academies, and year round soccer (if you want it). There’s always at least 8-10 that I see who are serious in U-littles if not more. My 7 year old doesn’t go a day without challenging me to a 1 on 1 game. I cannot say this is a unique experience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X