• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baysl doc

I hear BAYSL looking for a new DOC

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy must be a cat with 9 lives because he seems to get fired every week on this site, but still remains in charge.

Comment

the rumors are true...S.P. is out after march, hopefully the new DOC will help lower some of their outrageous fees.

Comment

the rumors are true...S.P. is out after march, hopefully the new DOC will help lower some of their outrageous fees.
        Depends on if the rumors of Baysl merging with Valrico are true. If that happens I think the fees will go up not down...

Comment

re: I Hear BAYSL looking for a new DOC

I hear BAYSL looking?

Nope. Let me guess, you're one the parents from a CDL team we beat this year, or maybe a parent from dying Valrico, or Players club although there are only maybe 50 parents from PC? Our DOC is still here, our fields are still full of players. Our league fees are way less than RSL, Oldsmar etc, btw we include tourneys in our fees, other leagues like Valrico don't. New fields and club house are under construction. Thanks for the pub once again, we appreciate your bump.

BAYSL

Comment

I hear BAYSL looking?

Nope. Let me guess, you're one the parents from a CDL team we beat this year, or maybe a parent from dying Valrico, or Players club although there are only maybe 50 parents from PC? Our DOC is still here, our fields are still full of players. Our league fees are way less than RSL, Oldsmar etc, btw we include tourneys in our fees, other leagues like Valrico don't. New fields and club house are under construction. Thanks for the pub once again, we appreciate your bump.

BAYSL
            So in CDL was that the U-15, 16, or 18 girls? Or the U-15,16,17, or 18 boys?

Comment

So in CDL was that the U-15, 16, or 18 girls? Or the U-15,16,17, or 18 boys?
              Winter league.

Comment

I hear BAYSL looking?

BAYSL
                Maybe you should stay better informed or attend one of your own board meetings. Brandon most definetely looking. Stay tuned... better option will be available soon to parent who feel stuck at BAYSL.

Comment

Maybe you should stay better informed or attend one of your own board meetings. Brandon most definetely looking. Stay tuned... better option will be available soon to parent who feel stuck at BAYSL.
                  Hey loser if you are posting a comment at about 3 am you need to get a life and not worry about BAYSL.

Comment

Hey loser if you are posting a comment at about 3 am you need to get a life and not worry about BAYSL.
                    Why are you so worried about when a post happens? Sounds like you couldn't wait to wake up this morning and see who responded to you. Not all of us are stay at home moms that can post from 8-5 cause you said so. And worried? I'm not worried about BAYSL; I'm anxious and can't wait!! Let the implosion begin!

Comment

Why are you so worried about when a post happens? Sounds like you couldn't wait to wake up this morning and see who responded to you. Not all of us are stay at home moms that can post from 8-5 cause you said so. And worried? I'm not worried about BAYSL; I'm anxious and can't wait!! Let the implosion begin!
                      Very funny.

Comment

Let's see... you are posting at 6:00AM? And what does that mean?

Comment

I am a parent who has on child who plays for BAYSL and I totally support the current DOC. I am one who would consider going elsewhere if significant changes were made at this level of our club.

Comment

It appears SP does have some supporters

Comment

It appears SP does have some supporters
                              Yes a wife and daughter

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X