Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

June 15th has come and gone

How was it for everyone? Got a couple emails and a call. Not great, but at least it was more than we got before June 15th.

Boy received several good ones and several thousand Id camp invitations.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Boy received several good ones and several thousand Id camp invitations.
      I wasn't counting those as emails, just ones that were personalized. Nothing worse than the Dear Camper emails.

Comment

I wasn't counting those as emails, just ones that were personalized. Nothing worse than the Dear Camper emails.

If it doesn't:

- come through your kids coach
        - as a response from an email your kid sent
        - start of with "I say you play at...." or "after seeing your video...."

....don't waste your time or money.

You may want to take a chance and target college ID clinics where you kid really wants to attend and play.

Comment

What happened June15th?

My daughter's coach says all the colleges will be contacting her soon but she is a senior this year and hasn't heard from anyone yet. Her coach said most girls don't commit until the end of their senior year so we are going to wait and see what happens.

Comment

What happened June15th?

My daughter's coach says all the colleges will be contacting her soon but she is a senior this year and hasn't heard from anyone yet. Her coach said most girls don't commit until the end of their senior year so we are going to wait and see what happens.
            d1ckhead

Comment

What happened June15th?

Your coach is lying through his teeth. My daughter is a freshman and has a stack of emails from coaches. You need to get to work quickly and start reaching out.

Comment

Your coach is lying through his teeth. My daughter is a freshman and has a stack of emails from coaches. You need to get to work quickly and start reaching out.
                omg, whoosh right over your head.

Comment

How was it for everyone? Got a couple emails and a call. Not great, but at least it was more than we got before June 15th.
                  Still waiting......

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X