X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats FKK ECNL!

You guys are killing it!

9th place of 12 teams in U13, 11th of 12 teams in U14, 10th of 11 teams in U15. You don't have a single team that has won more than half their games.

Might be time for a change. Maybe look at getting some decent coaches. Perhaps look at not putting girls on your ECNL teams just because their daddy coaches there.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are killing it!

9th place of 12 teams in U13, 11th of 12 teams in U14, 10th of 11 teams in U15. You don't have a single team that has won more than half their games.

Might be time for a change. Maybe look at getting some decent coaches. Perhaps look at not putting girls on your ECNL teams just because their daddy coaches there.
    So i’m guessing your daughter didn’t make Fkk

Comment

So i’m guessing your daughter didn’t make Fkk
      Never tried out at FKK. Just can not figure out why people try to go there. One of the worst programs in the country. OC is not perfect, but at least we have a few decent teams.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2512302]You guys are killing it!

Might be time for a change. Maybe look at getting some decent coaches. Perhaps look at not putting girls on your ECNL teams just because their daddy coaches there.[/QUOTE

FKK May have the ECNL abut they have crappy development and mostly crappy coaching. This year will be interesting.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2512315]
          You guys are killing it!

Might be time for a change. Maybe look at getting some decent coaches. Perhaps look at not putting girls on your ECNL teams just because their daddy coaches there.[/QUOTE

FKK May have the ECNL abut they have crappy development and mostly crappy coaching. This year will be interesting.
          It will be a disaster. You also have to wonder about all of the ACLs. Not sure the staff is doing their job. I don't see other clubs with this many girls on crutches.

Comment

Never tried out at FKK. Just can not figure out why people try to go there. One of the worst programs in the country. OC is not perfect, but at least we have a few decent teams.
            So if you have no skin in this game then why start a thread?

I'll give you 2 reasons why:
            A) you are lying and your kid did try out for ECNL and didn't get picked
            B) you are from OC and just feel the need to piss on FKK (sad, very sad)

either way, you seriously need to get a life and worry about your own kid and their team. I think if your kid saw you posting this, they would be embarrassed for you (as the rest of us are)

Comment

So if you have no skin in this game then why start a thread?

I'll give you 2 reasons why:
              A) you are lying and your kid did try out for ECNL and didn't get picked
              B) you are from OC and just feel the need to piss on FKK (sad, very sad)

either way, you seriously need to get a life and worry about your own kid and their team. I think if your kid saw you posting this, they would be embarrassed for you (as the rest of us are)
              Based on this response, you need to do some serious self reflection and maybe redirect your comments to your FKK Friends who constantly talk poorly of the other Clubs in town. FKK has its limitations and before you say show me a better alternative, let me remind you that’s what they use to say about OC 3 years ago.

Comment

Based on this response, you need to do some serious self reflection and maybe redirect your comments to your FKK Friends who constantly talk poorly of the other Clubs in town. FKK has its limitations and before you say show me a better alternative, let me remind you that’s what they use to say about OC 3 years ago.
                so, maybe you are not able to read/comprehend but... OP started a thread specifically to piss on another club... now although that is the norm for TS, the comment you are replying to just questioned the reason for starting this...
                very juvenile and pointless. I will never understand why people start threads like this one. do they really think they will change a parents thinking, or are they just the angry old man yelling at the clouds...
                I am pretty sure any parent who brought their kid to FKK did their due diligence and looked at coaches, game history etc.
                Pretty much everyone on this board sees a troll/Sh*t stirrer for exactly who they are. it just is very sad

Comment

so, maybe you are not able to read/comprehend but... OP started a thread specifically to piss on another club... now although that is the norm for TS, the comment you are replying to just questioned the reason for starting this...
                  very juvenile and pointless. I will never understand why people start threads like this one. do they really think they will change a parents thinking, or are they just the angry old man yelling at the clouds...
                  I am pretty sure any parent who brought their kid to FKK did their due diligence and looked at coaches, game history etc.
                  Pretty much everyone on this board sees a troll/Sh*t stirrer for exactly who they are. it just is very sad
                  I think the OP was just pointing out that parents keep flocking to this club, and the reality is, they are REALLY bad at developing players. They are getting passed by nearly every other club in the country, their players are getting injured left and right, and some of the teams have only won 2 games all season. At some point, you have to start questioning what this club is doing, and why on earth parents would take their kids there. How many college coaches watched these teams in NJ? Zero. There's a reason.

Comment

Decline is to be expected for any club associated with FESA.

Comment

I think the OP was just pointing out that parents keep flocking to this club, and the reality is, they are REALLY bad at developing players. They are getting passed by nearly every other club in the country, their players are getting injured left and right, and some of the teams have only won 2 games all season. At some point, you have to start questioning what this club is doing, and why on earth parents would take their kids there. How many college coaches watched these teams in NJ? Zero. There's a reason.
                      And again, please explain the reason to start a thread on this? I am pretty sure a thread can be started like this on every single club. It is just sad.
                      A sign that you are a good club is when the other lesser clubs start to piss on you..
                      and I am pretty sure again that parents who are traveling across town to leave one club did their due diligence.
                      look at the college commitments for the girls side and that will help understand why parents are bringing their kids there.. now I am sure you will piss on the schools they commit to, but it just makes you a very small person..

Comment

And again, please explain the reason to start a thread on this? I am pretty sure a thread can be started like this on every single club. It is just sad.
                        A sign that you are a good club is when the other lesser clubs start to piss on you..
                        and I am pretty sure again that parents who are traveling across town to leave one club did their due diligence.
                        look at the college commitments for the girls side and that will help understand why parents are bringing their kids there.. now I am sure you will piss on the schools they commit to, but it just makes you a very small person..
                        FKK are not known for developing girls or boys. They sell ECNL and bash other clubs yet get pissed off when someone points out the truth about their teams, coaches and club. Numbers don’t lie!

Comment

If you are going to accuse a club of talking poorly of other clubs then please provide proof otherwise you are assuming it is fkk which mean nothing.
                          Now I will tell you no club is perfect, we came from another last year and are completely satisfied FKK ECNL wise

Comment

If you are going to accuse a club of talking poorly of other clubs then please provide proof otherwise you are assuming it is fkk which mean nothing.
                            Now I will tell you no club is perfect, we came from another last year and are completely satisfied FKK ECNL wise
                            Jamaica just lost 0-5. That score looks just like an FKK Ecnl team.

Comment

Jamaica just lost 0-5. That score looks just like an FKK Ecnl team.
                              So I’m assuming your club has a coach that is coaching a team in World Cup..shut the fu%k up...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X