Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World famous CFC Showcase this weekend!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will any college coaches show up?
    Yes. Endicott has given up on the oakwood pipeline. See you this weekend. Hey cfc we want you to be. GULL

Comment

Cfc sucks. Kickball champs!
      Thanks fsa parent. No spinsies

Comment

Several other CT clubs playing in NYCSL showcase including OW, Rush, ect. Only CFC playing against themselves in their tournament
        That’s to ensure that CFC win . All about winning.

Comment

Will any college coaches show up?
          Depends if they can post bail or not.

Comment

Thanks fsa parent. No spinsies
            That’s really funny DB CFC dad. Just focus on your world class kickball tournament.

Comment

Several other CT clubs playing in NYCSL showcase including OW, Rush, ect. Only CFC playing against themselves in their tournament
              At least cfc doesn’t cheat to try and win their own tournament l8ke Oakwood. Playing games with rosters, etc

Comment

Who posts world famous?? CFC couldn’t be any more annoying. No wonder everyone hates them.
                Pretty obvious he/she was just having a little fun. Moron.

Comment

Post a link for list of colleges
                  How lazy are you?

http://events.gotsport.com/events/co...?EventID=72654

Comment

60+ isn't bad for such an event. I know the list isn't chock full of soccer powerhouses but plenty of decent schools and programs appropriate for many local players

Comment

60+ isn't bad for such an event. I know the list isn't chock full of soccer powerhouses but plenty of decent schools and programs appropriate for many local players
                      I’m not a CFC Parent and I think it’s a good event. Choate is nice complex and yes there are many schools attending that our players are interested in. Ours is a local club team with decent high school players. No one has illusions of Division 1.

For what it’s worth, same team did the Oakwood event last month and it was a ghost town. In their defense we knew that going in as the coach registration was very light.

Comment

I’m not a CFC Parent and I think it’s a good event. Choate is nice complex and yes there are many schools attending that our players are interested in. Ours is a local club team with decent high school players. No one has illusions of Division 1.

For what it’s worth, same team did the Oakwood event last month and it was a ghost town. In their defense we knew that going in as the coach registration was very light.
                        In OW’s defense, that’s a horrible weekend to do a tournament (too many other top showcases that weekend) and expect any college coaches to show up. Not sure why they even offer brackets for the older groups. It’s a fine local tourney for the younger age groups.

Comment

I guess this makes sense for branch teams at the older ages. The fact they make the younger United teams play is a waste of time.

Comment

In OW’s defense, that’s a horrible weekend to do a tournament (too many other top showcases that weekend) and expect any college coaches to show up. Not sure why they even offer brackets for the older groups. It’s a fine local tourney for the younger age groups.
                            Couldn’t agree more. Should probably just scrap u16 and up

Comment

Where is the CFC valley 03 team? Why are they not in it?

Comment

https://www.eastcoastsoccerleague.co...se-spring-2019

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X