• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All pissed off weston parents, ask for refund and go to psg

That will show em

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That will show em
    Not really sure how you would keep your kid at weston after this.

Comment

That will show em
      Can we still get refunds? Has anyone tried?

Comment

I got my refund, I’m going to sunrise

Comment

steinger iscoe & greene Got me my cash. I’m going to Kendall rush

Comment

I agree I am not sure how it’s not correct I value my child’s safety and mental safety. My first thought is to allow the club to work it out but now I am not so sure they did the correct thing . They really tried to cover this up . That to me is not great I understand why they would feel that way at first . But if you live your kid and live for your child also you will start to understand we as parents do not look at other children in our kids life as family to us . This is why now I think it’s important that parents stand as one and I mean call each other and form a firm plan to discuss what your control are at this club and speak with safe Soccer and the federation as a very large group stand together knowing that you will meet with resistance from the club. Believe in your cause this is a real problem and was not handle with the best interest of the child nor the children at Weston . This shall never happen again at Weston and you as parents have to take back control of this club. If you all get together and go to federation and local officials District Attorneys you will be doing that correct thing even talking to county officials. Tell them the policy at Weston and lack of input by parents children are children they are not controlled by Weston soccer they are your children this is not soccer at all cost is it . Laws are broken and don’t be fooled someone be that parent that organizes a movement of a unified parents even could reach to other clubs and demand accountability and changes more parent involvement on play to pay systems .

Comment

Fake news. Collusion illusion

Comment

Hahahaha

Comment

Two words for you: west pines

Comment

interest of the child nor the children at Weston . This shall never happen again at Weston and you as parents have to take back control of this club. If you all get together and go to federation and local officials District Attorneys you will be doing that correct thing even talking to county officials. Tell them the policy at Weston and lack of input by parents children are children they are not

Comment

Peace!

Plenty of other places to play! Why would anyone want to be a part of this fiasco? Imagine the questions asked when they announce their upcoming travel tournament schedule.

I left heading to Kendall!

Comment

Plenty of other places to play! Why would anyone want to be a part of this fiasco? Imagine the questions asked when they announce their upcoming travel tournament schedule.

I left heading to Kendall!
                        Left going to PSG

Comment

HAHAHA! Nobody is asking for refunds... Kendall people stop with the trolling.

Comment

Weston likes to take the kids without parents, if you are not allowing the parents to go, then ensure that the kids are safe. Especially 14 year olds. Those of you “standing” behind the club, get your facts first. If it was your child, it would be very different.

Comment

Laughing out loud

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X