X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds Familiar

https://rantingsoccerdad.com/2018/04...essage-boards/

Yes -all too familiar. The only thing you learn from most of these youth soccer message boards is how adults ruin sports for kids and that all of these keyboard warriors have their own egos tied up in a kids' game. All you have to do is pick a team with some kids and a coach that your kid enjoys playing with and then show up to watch them play. If you can't do that without hitting message boards during work hours to gossip like a middle-schooler and disparage other coaches, kids and clubs while hiding behind an anonymous post, you need to do some serious soul-searching. Just pathetic.

Rant over.

Comment

Oh yeah? Then why don't you tell us your real name, tough guy??

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Oh yeah? Then why don't you tell us your real name, tough guy??
        Never said anything about being a tough guy. Just venting about the sad state of affairs on this forum. I would be happy to post my name if there weren’t so many obviously unhinged people on these forums willing to spread rumors and gossip. Can’t be too careful these days and not worth it. Of course, you seem very secure in your “toughness” so I expect you will proudly post your real name, as well as own up to all the other posts that you have in this forum.

Comment

Awwww someone sounds butt hurt . Maybe you should take yourself away from reality and hide under your bed .

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Awwww someone sounds butt hurt . Maybe you should take yourself away from reality and hide under your bed .
            Nah - my butt feels fine. Thanks for your concern though. Again - you are just proving the point of the original post with your childish comments.

Comment

Quick to respond for someone that doesn’t spend all day on a soccer forum.

Comment

Yes - I am quick, thanks for noticing. I'm sensing that you are one of those people who feels like they always have to get the last word, so I'm gonna go ahead and let you have that. Good luck with all your online trolling - you seem to have a real affinity for it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X