X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sss

it's the right place to comment on SSS

I'll bite who is going to coach the GDA teams? If it's the staff they have now seems like a wast of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'll bite who is going to coach the GDA teams? If it's the staff they have now seems like a wast of time.
      Based on their success?

Comment

Why? NPL coaches (and less) across the nation have been promoted and saved by USSF since they got to GDA .... They are all amazing now and simply the best our nation has to offer since USSF got involved .... Praise the Lord.

Comment

Why? NPL coaches (and less) across the nation have been promoted and saved by USSF since they got to GDA .... They are all amazing now and simply the best our nation has to offer since USSF got involved .... Praise the Lord.
          Sorry I forgot once you get into a "top league" your coaching staff all of a sudden is great. So just to be clear your getting the same coaches probably cost will go up, more travel and giving up every non GDA that's a get sell. All for that slim to non chance a player has to make the NT.
          Also wasn't their thing you don't need to be in one of the "top leagues" to make a NT? I know they have a few now that are in the NT pool with out the help of GDA.

Comment

Name a decent club on the south shore with a weaker line up

Comment

Galway

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                galway
                & gps ss

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                  & gps ss
                  nefc ss

Comment

nefc ss
                    I don't get it....are we just listing clubs on the south shore?

Comment

The cult is crumbling. LL tyrannical attitude and behavior is finally coming back to haunt her. Good talent jumping ship (or about to) left an right.

Comment

The cult is crumbling. LL tyrannical attitude and behavior is finally coming back to haunt her. Good talent jumping ship (or about to) left an right.
                        It’s about time. She’s awful.

Comment

You wish your team had the successes of SSS.

Comment

You wish your team had the successes of SSS.
                            The success of many of their teams is well documented no doubt. But all the success in the world is not worth the crap that woman does to young girls. Publicly shaming and ridiculing 11 year old girls and cutting players off teams before the end of the season is over, just because they aren’t being asked back the next season. Yeah you can have your wins. I’m done with that.

Comment

The success of many of their teams is well documented no doubt. But all the success in the world is not worth the crap that woman does to young girls. Publicly shaming and ridiculing 11 year old girls and cutting players off teams before the end of the season is over, just because they aren’t being asked back the next season. Yeah you can have your wins. I’m done with that.
                              Sounds an awful lot like another successful program in MA that gets talked about often....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X