Everton America CT is Gone

Long live Inter Connecticut

MW and LO new owners

Comment

Two very nice guys, I wish them all the best

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Two very nice guys, I wish them all the best
        They're the greatest. But organization isn't always their strong suit. Managing a big club isn't easy

Comment

http://evertonamericact.com/News.asp...ACT.COM#793186

Comment

Good luck to them. Everton America has been struggling for quality these past few years. Hopefully they can bring it back to life and make them a top club.

Comment

Big club ?

Comment

Big club ?
                They have 25+ teams. That's a pretty good size.

They should try and get FC back to revive the girls side. heard she isn't coaching at NYSC next year but I don't know it that's true. With BS shuttering it girls program it's a good opportunity for whatever they're calling it to give girls an option besides CFC and YU.

Comment

So if Inter CT plays AC CT will that be the Milan derby

What say you Antony

Comment

They have 25+ teams. That's a pretty good size.

They should try and get FC back to revive the girls side. heard she isn't coaching at NYSC next year but I don't know it that's true. With BS shuttering it girls program it's a good opportunity for whatever they're calling it to give girls an option besides CFC and YU.
                    So she only lasted a year at NYSC? She blew up the girls program at Everton for that? Sheesh

Comment

So she only lasted a year at NYSC? She blew up the girls program at Everton for that? Sheesh
                      Different poster... not sure if she's leaving or not. Coaching DA is a big step up for a coach. But she was given the U19s at a club that got a badge very last minute. Very difficult to get older kids to move at that age, especially to a new team in a terrible GDA division. Her team has done poorly. EA girls has always struggled but she was doing a nice job building it back up, despite not much support from the club (maybe LO and MW will change that).
                      Problem is once they lose a few of the better players by high school it's tough to run decent teams. I wish her well. She's an excellent coach and role model.

Comment

They will be better off with new management. Hope these 2 are ready

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X