Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There has never been 120-160 players at tryouts. Average has been 60-80 for years
    the first 2 years there definitely was over 100 kids trying out....not close to 160 but way more than 60...

Comment

Generally this might have been true but my daughter was at S+. Her team had 15 kids. 2 made the FSA team...
      My daughter was at FSA and for her year and the year up and year down, they took half and half and pretty sure they did for the other teams as well. We were hoping to have great teams after the merger and were shocked at how little soccer was being played and how average (or less) so many of the players were.

Comment

the first 2 years there definitely was over 100 kids trying out....not close to 160 but way more than 60...
        My daughter's age group had 160 the first year and about 140 the next year. Plenty of kids from OW and CFC teams those years too. After that, kids stopped coming because they knew tryouts were useless.

Comment

My daughter's age group had 160 the first year and about 140 the next year. Plenty of kids from OW and CFC teams those years too. After that, kids stopped coming because they knew tryouts were useless.
          we are leaving this year. For two years my kid has been stuck on the NPL team and is certainly better than kids on the ecnl team. Games these people play. Bye bye fsa

Comment

Did you count the number of kids both of those years? How did you manage to do that? Did they all stand still so that you could count?

Comment

Did you count the number of kids both of those years? How did you manage to do that? Did they all stand still so that you could count?
              It's pretty complicated, but we asked what the registration counts were at the check-in table. Numbers on the field were very high as well without counting them. BTW, did you count them? Then how are you so certain? Were you even there? Dimwit.

Comment

It's pretty complicated, but we asked what the registration counts were at the check-in table. Numbers on the field were very high as well without counting them. BTW, did you count them? Then how are you so certain? Were you even there? Dimwit.
                Your aggression and hostility is what’s complicated. Why are you mad? Name calling...is that necessary? May I suggest a Snickers, it will likely help your agitation.

Comment

No need to quibble abut exact numbers, point is the number showing up is less and less and performance is worse and worse. All the S+ kids are gone and I think most of the coaches (not that S+ coaches were great either).

Comment

Looking at most CFC ECNL rosters. They have moved a few players from NPL up to ECNL which is a good thing for everyone.

Comment

No need to quibble abut exact numbers, point is the number showing up is less and less and performance is worse and worse. All the S+ kids are gone and I think most of the coaches (not that S+ coaches were great either).
                      now they just need to give the heave how to SS and MD.

Comment

May I suggest a Snickers, it will likely help your agitation.
                        best post of the day!

Comment

Your aggression and hostility is what’s complicated. Why are you mad? Name calling...is that necessary? May I suggest a Snickers, it will likely help your agitation.
                          Can't stand the heat? Then shut your trap in your first post.

Comment

Can't stand the heat? Then shut your trap in your first post.
                            Yes that’s it, can’t stand the heat. Settle down tough guy.

https://youtu.be/yoHuwu-14iE

Comment

I see that FSA has Pre_ECNL Blue, NPL White and FSA Elite. Is FSA Elite a combination team? Or is this the C team?

Comment

I see that FSA has Pre_ECNL Blue, NPL White and FSA Elite. Is FSA Elite a combination team? Or is this the C team?
                                For '07s.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X