Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Constant lying will affect your health

Did you see Bozo the other day in his agitated interview? Bloodshot eyes, the guy looks horrible. All that lying wears you down.

look at Huckabee, she looks awful. just gets worse with every lie.

This sort of stuff wears your soul thin.

So true

I never really thought about this before, but that is so true!

Comment

Originally posted by LivingTheLie View Post
      Did you see Bozo the other day in his agitated interview? Bloodshot eyes, the guy looks horrible. All that lying wears you down.

look at Huckabee, she looks awful. just gets worse with every lie.

This sort of stuff wears your soul thin.
      I know, right? Hillary looks like she has one foot in the grave!

Comment

Hillary is not very attractive to start with, but recently looks pretty good. Trump looks like a coke head that stayed up for three days, with a fake suntan. Huck a bee twisted expressions reminds me of those fun mirrors at the fair, all twisted and deranged.

Comment

I read somewhere that the guy snorts adderall, or some prescription pill. Drug addict, explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            I read somewhere that the guy snorts adderall, or some prescription pill. Drug addict, explains a lot.
            Gee, that sounds credible!

Comment

Hillary is not very attractive to start with, but recently looks pretty good. Trump looks like a coke head that stayed up for three days, with a fake suntan. Huck a bee twisted expressions reminds me of those fun mirrors at the fair, all twisted and deranged.
              You lost me at Hillary looks pretty good!

Comment

Gee, that sounds credible!
                https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...casler-1257787

Public statement. Maybe it needs looking into.

Comment

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...casler-1257787

Public statement. Maybe it needs looking into.
                  Really? Tim Arnold is the credible source? Maybe we should open up a 2 year $35,000,000 investigation to get to the bottom of this.

Comment

https://hillreporter.com/comedian-sa...e-or-not-17845

Hmm, more peeps.

Comment

Really? Tim Arnold is the credible source? Maybe we should open up a 2 year $35,000,000 investigation to get to the bottom of this.
                      look, compared to trump and his record on lying, if Tom Arnold says something, odds are it is more likely to be true than anything the bump says.

Seems like this "look at the source" argument persists in the the trumpie world. Attack the source, not the facts. This is good for keeping the gang on the same page, not good for getting to the truth.

i like the truth, i suspect you like things that make you right.

Comment

What you guys breeze over is that this was not an investigation of trump. It was an investigation of Russian influence. Trump bumbled into it. If you you want trump to be able to say he ran the gauntlet, he needs a proper investigation. Otherwise, you should settle for he commuted the crime of obstruction of justice and he has not been charged due to a sketchy administrative rule that insulated presidents from formal charges while they are in office.

Comment

look, compared to trump and his record on lying, if Tom Arnold says something, odds are it is more likely to be true than anything the bump says.

Seems like this "look at the source" argument persists in the the trumpie world. Attack the source, not the facts. This is good for keeping the gang on the same page, not good for getting to the truth.

i like the truth, i suspect you like things that make you right.
                          Wow! From Vladimir Putin to Tom Arnold. How far the liberals have fallen. If you could only see how pathetic you guys look. You’d think you would’ve learned your lesson after the Mueller fiasco. What happened to all those facts? I thought those we all true. So let me get this straight, a Tom Arnold statement makes it a fact? You’re right, Bring on the investigation. Another slam dunk for the Dems. No wonder Trumps approval rating is at an all time high.

Comment

What you guys breeze over is that this was not an investigation of trump. It was an investigation of Russian influence. Trump bumbled into it. If you you want trump to be able to say he ran the gauntlet, he needs a proper investigation. Otherwise, you should settle for he commuted the crime of obstruction of justice and he has not been charged due to a sketchy administrative rule that insulated presidents from formal charges while they are in office.
                            I love it! The Liberals hailed Mueller as a God. The best guy for the job, most thorough investigation ever, will bring down Trump. 2 years and $35 million later he now needs a “proper investigation”. Trumped bumbled into it? Oh we will soon see what the true genesis of the Trump collusion investigation. Now the libs are going after Barr. The whole world is watching and can see right through this Clown show.

Comment

I love it! The Liberals hailed Mueller as a God. The best guy for the job, most thorough investigation ever, will bring down Trump. 2 years and $35 million later he now needs a “proper investigation”. Trumped bumbled into it? Oh we will soon see what the true genesis of the Trump collusion investigation. Now the libs are going after Barr. The whole world is watching and can see right through this Clown show.
                              I am not a liberal. You seem to make all these logic and assumption errors. I do like Mueller, strict middle to right leaning guy. In regard to the investigation, I think it pretty much proved trump obstructed justice and that he should be charged and held responsible. The wilwuesrionbis when and by whom. The outstanding question is why? If you want the truth, trump needs to be investigated, whether it helps him or not. If you are a partisan hack or a foreign government that enjoys sway over the president, you might argue as you are arguing. That doesn’t have anything to do with getting to the truth though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X