Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like many at the bigger clubs we have been offered a spot after the first round of tryouts for my Daughter, however we are slightly hesitant because we haven’t been told who the coach is or when we will find out. Other parents have told me that end of May time is usually when we get this information. Is this normal ? Especially when parting with so much money.
    any coaching assignments posted for OW FSA CFC????

Comment

At OW or a CFC branch you'll get a find daddy coach. Good luck with that.
      FSA has plenty of daddy (and mommy) coaches.

Comment

Question Man Responds

FSA has plenty of daddy (and mommy) coaches.
        Doesn't Bruce Arena have kids?

Does that make him a daddy coach?

What is the basic issue with a soccer coach having children?

Comment

Parents getting upset when the coach favors their own kid, when parent thinks their kid is better. Everybody is blinded by their own blood first, not who is actually better.

Comment

Fsa

Parents getting upset when the coach favors their own kid, when parent thinks their kid is better. Everybody is blinded by their own blood first, not who is actually better.
            EF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enuff Sed

Comment

Coaches can have all of the kids they want .... they just shouldn't coach their kids' teams when you are paying more than $2000 per year because of the tremendous conflict of interest that arises that most coaches can not deal with well enough.

Comment

Coaches can have all of the kids they want .... they just shouldn't coach their kids' teams when you are paying more than $2000 per year because of the tremendous conflict of interest that arises that most coaches can not deal with well enough.
                Totally agree. If a parent-coach is qualified to be employed by the club then assign him (or her) to another team, not his/her kid's team. Even when a coach goes out of their way to be fair and not favor their child, suspicions will always be there. And unfortunately that scenario is rare. More often than not their kid and their friends will start the most and play the most.

Also, don't hire less than qualified parent coaches because it's easy and comp them their kid's tuition in exchange for coaching.

Comment

Totally agree. If a parent-coach is qualified to be employed by the club then assign him (or her) to another team, not his/her kid's team. Even when a coach goes out of their way to be fair and not favor their child, suspicions will always be there. And unfortunately that scenario is rare. More often than not their kid and their friends will start the most and play the most.

Also, don't hire less than qualified parent coaches because it's easy and comp them their kid's tuition in exchange for coaching.
                  You people are ridiculous. Plenty of fair parent coaches

Comment

You people are ridiculous. Plenty of fair parent coaches
                    It only takes one and there are plenty of those! At FSA see EF and EM. At OW, see EB and CC. I am sure that there are plenty of others at those clubs and other clubs as well.

Comment

EB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enuff Sed
                      Fixed it for ya.

Comment

Who is coaching the fsa 2007 ECNL girls team? I don’t go for daddy coaches. My D is signed up for tryouts but I’m not accepting any offer without knowing the coach is. So far I been gettin the runaround from them at fsa about who the coach is.

Comment

Who is coaching the fsa 2007 ECNL girls team? I don’t go for daddy coaches. My D is signed up for tryouts but I’m not accepting any offer without knowing the coach is. So far I been gettin the runaround from them at fsa about who the coach is.
                          Stop coming here and whining you wuss. Either don’t go to Tryouts at all or go and ask only if they pick your kid. Doesn’t matter much if they don’t pick her. If they pick her, tell them you can not accept unless you know who the coach is. If they want her, you will find out who it will be. Otherwise zip it and go back to Cfc or ow

Comment

Lol, this guy!

Same coach as this year

Comment

Lol, this guy!

Same coach as this year
                              Thanks that really helps

Comment

Pointless question. If anything is true about FSA the coach you see at tryouts is not likely to be the coach in the Fall. The coaching assignments change all the time, esp for the younger teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X