• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure they are
    They been to two of my kids practices and one game

Comment

They’ve been scouting all over. After seeing the tryout last night there were some head scratchers though. Ironically most were wearing alliance gear . Hmmm

Comment

What league will this team play in?
        Yeah, with da going away, anyone have any info?

Comment

Got an email from a local club indicating DA for next year.

Would be cool to actually know what's going on.

Comment

Got an email from a local club indicating DA for next year.

Would be cool to actually know what's going on.
            And this club was.....??

Capital and FC have had 2019/2020 DA specific tryout dates posted since beginning of March. But this may have been before Westside decided to withdraw. Still no official word from the other clubs yet?

Comment

Timbers tryouts

There is a 07 invite players only try out this week at Timbers training facility. Around 60 kids seen today. Majority little DA teams, some ADF kids
              That is incorrect information.
              ADF players were invited, however, they are prohibited from participating. If they do, they will be pulled from the state cup.
              This decision did not come from their coach but from the higher ups, and players found this out the Saturday before the Timbers Tryouts.

Comment

That is incorrect information.
                ADF players were invited, however, they are prohibited from participating. If they do, they will be pulled from the state cup.
                This decision did not come from their coach but from the higher ups, and players found this out the Saturday before the Timbers Tryouts.
                If that's true, that's astonishing. If I were a parent at ADF whose DS got invited to a Timbers tryout, I would have called that bluff. If ADF wants to do state cup without their best players, good luck with that.

Comment

If that's true, that's astonishing. If I were a parent at ADF whose DS got invited to a Timbers tryout, I would have called that bluff. If ADF wants to do state cup without their best players, good luck with that.
                  the ADF’s and GPS’s of the world have identical behavior. They are built on results and results only. If they don’t win they lose players. This is their DNA. They put the pressure on themselves. It’s a recipe for disaster. Implosions to come soon

Comment

the ADF’s and GPS’s of the world have identical behavior. They are built on results and results only. If they don’t win they lose players. This is their DNA. They put the pressure on themselves. It’s a recipe for disaster. Implosions to come soon
                    Both clubs also discourage players from better opportunities with punishment.

In reality, they know if players see what else is out there then the directors will get exposed.

Comment

the ADF is built on results and results only. If they don’t win they lose players. This is their DNA. They put the pressure on themselves. It’s a recipe for disaster. Implosions to come soon
                      Built with dry rot, quite impressive..and solid.

This comedy shows attracts pee wee players and clueless parents that sign up around age 8 or 9 and when they hit the teenage years none are left,

Not exactly your everyday hakuna matata, but it is their circle of life (death)

These guys remind me of the jackals from the lion king...

Comment

This is typical ADF. I would have had my kid tryout. Who cares about a farmers league trophy

Comment

They want the paychecks, that’s ALL they care about.That’s why each team is overloaded with players and they try to con them into the skills sessions too. Fake club is fake and we all know it .

Comment

They make selections?

Comment

They make selections?
                              They will contact you/your kid if they are coming back next week

Comment

Any sense of how many they called back? Or how many they plan to take after next week?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X