Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My daughter plays for FESA 05 NPL. They just won Southern President Cup in Texas this morning. Competition was decent. I can speak for ourselves and a few other parents on our team. FESA and JS do a terrible job of ID talent and developing players at the younger ages. Unless you play on the A team, you pretty much get neglected. 5 girls on our NPL team should be ECNL starters but the politics of FESA chooses the wrong players for the wrong reasons and they hardly ever lose their spots on the A team. Since last year, moving up to full field, so many of the ECNL players have gotten exposed and can't cut it but never lose their spots because they would quit and stop paying. FESA would rather have and keep parents they know will pay for ECNL than winning more. That is the sad truth. We will do this one more season then pursue our best options elsewhere, if need be.
    Bigger question is why was your team in that competition and not State Cup. Now you are stuck traveling to play lower competition.

Comment

Only 1 team from Armada and only 1 team from Fesa. That’s a very poor showing. Bubb removed coaches because of that. In his words not acceptable.
      I got a novel idea. How about have Bubb removed? He is the common denominator with all of this ECNL losing.

Comment

You're correct. For the rest, heres the breakdown of FESA and Armada girls teams heading to San Diego.

13s: No teams qualified
        14s: No teams qualifed
        15s: Fesa and Armada qualified for Showcase
        16s: Armada knocked Fesa out of North American Cup, Fesa qualified for Showcase
        17s: Armada qualified for Champions Cup, Fesa did not qualify
        19s: Fesa qualified for Champions Cup, Armada did not qualify
        So basically, in the 4 categories where either team qualified, Armada was better in 2 of the 4. Fesa 1 of the 4. Edge to Armada if but barely!! The Fleet rises above..........

Comment

I got a novel idea. How about have Bubb removed? He is the common denominator with all of this ECNL losing.
          Without the Bubbster, no ECNL at all.

Comment

So basically, in the 4 categories where either team qualified, Armada was better in 2 of the 4. Fesa 1 of the 4. Edge to Armada if but barely!! The Fleet rises above..........
            So Armada girls outperforming FESA in ECNL? That’s a surprise, clearly FESA talking $h1t again.

Comment

Without the Bubbster, no ECNL at all.
              Sorry. This is the sort of worst BS you FESAs blow. After the JYSC merger, FESA had the size for ECNL whether I was ED, you were ED, or coach Monkey was ED. Don't act like Bubb did anything special or was instrumental. So what I say? So basically, your point is that FESA owes Bubb some significant amount of gratitude for getting ECNL even though they lose more than they win. Maybe, just maybe, they would be better off without ECNL if they can't handle it and just keep underachieving for a club the size of FESA.

Comment

Sorry. This is the sort of worst BS you FESAs blow. After the JYSC merger, FESA had the size for ECNL whether I was ED, you were ED, or coach Monkey was ED. Don't act like Bubb did anything special or was instrumental. So what I say? So basically, your point is that FESA owes Bubb some significant amount of gratitude for getting ECNL even though they lose more than they win. Maybe, just maybe, they would be better off without ECNL if they can't handle it and just keep underachieving for a club the size of FESA.
                I know it’s man. Therapy will be good for you.

Comment

I know it’s man. Therapy will be good for you.
                  I have some therapy good for you that you will choke on.

Comment

I have some therapy good for you that you will choke on.

Will it help me cope with armada’s sinking ship? How much per hour?

Comment

Will it help me cope with armada’s sinking ship? How much per hour?
                      Your wife charges by the trick not the hour.

Comment

U13G FESA 8 Armada 10
                        U14G FESA 6 Armada 12
                        U15G FESA 6 Armada 8
                        U16G FESA 7 Armada 6
                        U17G FESA 12 Armada 3
                        U19G FESA 2 Armada 12

How do you make that out!
                        FESA better in 4. Armada better in 2!

Comment

U13G FESA 8 Armada 10
                          U14G FESA 6 Armada 12
                          U15G FESA 6 Armada 8
                          U16G FESA 7 Armada 6
                          U17G FESA 12 Armada 3
                          U19G FESA 2 Armada 12

How do you make that out!
                          FESA better in 4. Armada better in 2!
                          When you put standings on paper like that, one word springs to mind. Both clubs are very mediocre with one team each doing well. To be competitive it’s obvious the best talent in Jacksonville needs to merge. Won’t happen due to too many egos making too much money to give anything up.

Comment

The size yes, the leadership, no.

Comment

When you put standings on paper like that, one word springs to mind. Both clubs are very mediocre with one team each doing well. To be competitive it’s obvious the best talent in Jacksonville needs to merge. Won’t happen due to too many egos making too much money to give anything up.
                              What I find even more amazing, is the actual records (W-L-D) and goal differentials

U13:
                              FESA: 4-7-11 GF 22 GA 31 GD -9
                              Armada: 4-9-9 GF 19 GA 33 GD -14 (previous coach now FESA director)

U14:
                              FESA: 10-8-4 GF 29 GA 30 GD -1
                              Armada: 4-12-6 GF 30 GA 46 GD -24 (previous coach now FESA director)

U15:
                              FESA: 8-8-6 GF 39 GA 35 GD +4
                              Armada: 6-12-4 GF 30 GA 44 GD -14

U16:
                              FESA: 8-6-8 GF 23 GA 18 GD +5
                              Armada: 9-8-5 GF 43 GA 35 GD +8

U17:
                              FESA: 2-19-1 GF 13 GA 69 GD -56
                              Armada: 13-5-4 GF 71 GA 31 GD +40

U18/19:
                              FESA: 18-3-1 GF 59 GA 27 GD+32
                              Armada: 1-19-2 GF11 GA 99 GD -88

Composite:
                              FESA: 0-13-3 GF 5 GA 38 GD -33
                              Armada: From the results for their U18/19 team, is it any wonder they didn't have a composite team????

Comment

What I find even more amazing, is the actual records (W-L-D) and goal differentials

U13:
                                FESA: 4-7-11 GF 22 GA 31 GD -9
                                Armada: 4-9-9 GF 19 GA 33 GD -14 (previous coach now FESA director)

U14:
                                FESA: 10-8-4 GF 29 GA 30 GD -1
                                Armada: 4-12-6 GF 30 GA 46 GD -24 (previous coach now FESA director)

U15:
                                FESA: 8-8-6 GF 39 GA 35 GD +4
                                Armada: 6-12-4 GF 30 GA 44 GD -14

U16:
                                FESA: 8-6-8 GF 23 GA 18 GD +5
                                Armada: 9-8-5 GF 43 GA 35 GD +8

U17:
                                FESA: 2-19-1 GF 13 GA 69 GD -56
                                Armada: 13-5-4 GF 71 GA 31 GD +40

U18/19:
                                FESA: 18-3-1 GF 59 GA 27 GD+32
                                Armada: 1-19-2 GF11 GA 99 GD -88

Composite:
                                FESA: 0-13-3 GF 5 GA 38 GD -33
                                Armada: From the results for their U18/19 team, is it any wonder they didn't have a composite team????
                                He's director of the 2nd level. Probably where he should have been with Armada also.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X