BS is BS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beachside has not shown the same level of commitment to teams below the academy level. If that were the case, the girl's program would not be folding. Some teams get practice fields at BS and some share a portion of a field. Some are assigned to turf for the whole season so they can practice after/during rainfall, others are on grass 100% of the time and miss practices as a result. The level of dedication/commitment from coaches I would argue is the same, but the higher ups in that club demonstrate a very different approach. Anyone who says anything different doesn't know what they are talking about or is lying. Furthermore, the girls teams that played out this season were virtually ignored by the organization that pretended they were already disbanded. I think that treatment says a lot about the organization and their true approach to developing young people. They want to develop their bank account and little more.

Comment

BS is BS

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Thanks, and yes, I “pulled it from a list in a book”, that makes a lot of sense. No wonder your whole family sucks? Now that’s so creative. Speaking of being creative and sucking, give my best to your wife.
      please provide us your name and address...and perhaps i will relay the message.

Comment

No kidding, that’s obvious and parents/players should know the expectations at tryouts so they can decide if they’re in or out. If expectations are properly communicated then there would be no need for him to blame the families like this. He’s an aśshat!
        Back in the day BS would bust your for things like that, or missing practices etc. Missing something for another sport wasn't an options. But once they got DA and needed the premier teams for the cash, they started letting some of those things slide out of necessity. Blaming the parents/kids is such a douche comment and very unprofessional in a formal statement like that. Crack the whip with your coaches to get kids in line; don't admonish families on your website.

Comment

BS is BS

Back in the day BS would bust your for things like that, or missing practices etc. Missing something for another sport wasn't an options. But once they got DA and needed the premier teams for the cash, they started letting some of those things slide out of necessity. Blaming the parents/kids is such a douche comment and very unprofessional in a formal statement like that. Crack the whip with your coaches to get kids in line; don't admonish families on your website.
          you sound like a typical yuppie, faggot, entitled democrap offended by anything and everything. Guess what, kids should not be missing practices....be committed to the team.

Comment

please provide us your name and address...and perhaps i will relay the message.
            Sure, it’s Pavlos, oh wait, never mind I found her number, thought I misplaced it, all set!

Comment

BS is BS

Beachside has not shown the same level of commitment to teams below the academy level. If that were the case, the girl's program would not be folding. Some teams get practice fields at BS and some share a portion of a field. Some are assigned to turf for the whole season so they can practice after/during rainfall, others are on grass 100% of the time and miss practices as a result. The level of dedication/commitment from coaches I would argue is the same, but the higher ups in that club demonstrate a very different approach. Anyone who says anything different doesn't know what they are talking about or is lying. Furthermore, the girls teams that played out this season were virtually ignored by the organization that pretended they were already disbanded. I think that treatment says a lot about the organization and their true approach to developing young people. They want to develop their bank account and little more.
              you may have a point but when you say "They want to develop their bank account and little more." ....you are now describing perhaps around 99% of all clubs in the US.

Comment

you sound like a typical yuppie, faggot, entitled democrap offended by anything and everything. Guess what, kids should not be missing practices....be committed to the team.
                Guess what - BS should be offering a better product and service so that no one wants to miss practices. Commitment is a two way street. Same reason why so few respect Trump; respect is earned. You through the politics in, not me. Personal insults are no way to win an argument.

Comment

you may have a point but when you say "They want to develop their bank account and little more." ....you are now describing perhaps around 99% of all clubs in the US.
                  Of course that's true. But in theory non MLS teams are supposed to try and keep fees low for DA teams. To do that and not crush their bottom line they need many profitable non DA teams to subsidize it. However, BS DA and non DA fees are very high. Now that they lost all their girls teams there's less money coming in. Then there's the club's failed attempt to build a facility.

not the op

Comment

Just another stepping stone

Just another step to the Beachside SC demise.

I can't believe how easy and often this Mickey makes the WRONG move. For a club that is on the back foot (losing players, disbanding programs, and annually begging for $), they sure don't seem to think they are doing anything wrong at all. Feels like Enron all over again.

Beachside SC has 'already' been found out, now we're all just laughing at them as they look in the mirror and lie to themselves.

Comment

MK is such a tool. Doesn’t show up to the meeting where they tell all the girls parents they are shutting the program down, yet he goes on to blame families for beachsides faults. I hope this club dies out sooner than later. Watching them form a merger to stay alive will be just as good to watch because MK will know he couldn’t do on his own.

Look at the product they are offering families and he has the nads to blame us. Our coach on the north branch is a psycho, has almost ruined the game for my kid and dozens of others. MK and Omare should be ashamed of themselves but all those two see is $.

Comment

BS is BS

MK is such a tool. Doesn’t show up to the meeting where they tell all the girls parents they are shutting the program down, yet he goes on to blame families for beachsides faults. I hope this club dies out sooner than later. Watching them form a merger to stay alive will be just as good to watch because MK will know he couldn’t do on his own.

Look at the product they are offering families and he has the nads to blame us. Our coach on the north branch is a psycho, has almost ruined the game for my kid and dozens of others. MK and Omare should be ashamed of themselves but all those two see is $.
                        $$$ is important....cant do anything without it!!!!

Comment

$$$ is important....cant do anything without it!!!!
                          Not the OP, but your statement is obvious. The OP was saying that $$ is all they care about, that’s a problem.

Comment

Where do I send my donation to help the premiere teams?

Comment

How many of that u15 team are graduating to next year 16/17 academy team?

Comment

BS is BS

Not the OP, but your statement is obvious. The OP was saying that $$ is all they care about, that’s a problem.
                                its a good problem to have....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X