X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who needs a great u 15 goalie

HI,

My son is a great goalie, I have tons of stats to prove it. We need a club that won't **** him over because of loyalty to other players. The DA and ECNL have already denied him even though he is a better goalie than what they have. We need a team in Central florida that is playing high level that needs a good goalie. He is a winner and we don't want to be ****ed with. I don't want to have to pull him off the bench if the coach sits him as his dreams are crushed. We just need a place to play.

Gosa for the last time

Comment

Which clubs denied him?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Which clubs denied him?
        Omg - there’s no conspiracy. Your kid just isn’t that good. Trying to compare stats in the 3rd division of the GCF to ECNL is just insane. He needs help, and you need to stop being such a jerk. The world is not out to deny your son, he just isn’t good enough. Go get him training and stop whining.

Comment

No one denied him except the dad

Comment

No one denied him except the dad
            **** you.... I did nothing but support him and pull him off the bench in the middle of the game when he did not play and argue with the coach. I am a normal dad that protects his kid just like you would

Comment

Its true
              **** you
              At least i can wait till the last 5 min of the game

Comment

Ha ha good one
                Move him to 2004

Comment

For all those who replied to the post.... you are a complete bunch of idiots. This guy is f@@@@@g with you to see who would answer. You all did. Haha

Comment

Your so smart thanks
                    no one needs a good keep
                    just s great defender.

Comment

And one good defending mid

Comment

And one good defending mid
                        My son makes ordinary defenders look like all starts. He stops everything

Comment

If he has to stop it they are trash.
                          Switch him to volleyball or american ninja

Comment

HI,

My son is a great goalie, I have tons of stats to prove it. We need a club that won't **** him over because of loyalty to other players. The DA and ECNL have already denied him even though he is a better goalie than what they have. We need a team in Central florida that is playing high level that needs a good goalie. He is a winner and we don't want to be ****ed with. I don't want to have to pull him off the bench if the coach sits him as his dreams are crushed. We just need a place to play.
                            Not suprising. He could be the best Goalkeeper in Fl but the Coaches don't see Talent.We are not placed 30th in World rankings for no reason. Big & fast is all they know what to look for.They Caunt recognize Talent if there life's depended on it.

Comment

Not suprising. He could be the best Goalkeeper in Fl but the Coaches don't see Talent.We are not placed 30th in World rankings for no reason. Big & fast is all they know what to look for.They Caunt recognize Talent if there life's depended on it.
                              Bring him to Miramar ECNL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X