X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2484142]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks BA - how about instead of posting on here you try to make your club relevant?
    GPS Mark 2 hahahaha

Big shoe to drop on Juventus soon ... GPS hammer coming down

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2486013]

Big shoe to drop on Juventus soon ... GPS hammer coming down
      GPS would bother to squash a nothing NSL club? Just let them be, concentrate on how your going to be better than Select/Stars/NEFC... That's what you should be spending your time on not this meaningless nonsense.

Comment

Juve are the future of soccer in MA

Comment

I've been getting daily/twice daily emails from Juventus regarding tryouts. They must be really desperate.

Comment

They just recently recruited some more GPS coaches to join

Comment

Is it true GPS are taking this club to court?

Comment

Is it true GPS are taking this club to court?
                I hope so. One of many lawsuits to come his way.

Comment

I highly doubt this. With all the illegal/incorrectly used visas that GPS have used and continue to use, this would surely be a case of digging your own grave one would think?

Comment

How did this end up?

Comment

mirage

CC the only good coach within the ranks, would follow him anywhere. We moved from GPS to Juve with him and when he goes to NEFC at the end of the year, I will go there with him as well. Ooops, did I let the cat out the bag?
                      Are you talking about the coach who went from NEFC to GPS to Juve and was fired from both former clubs? Telling of the type of coach the guy is, doesn't it? All the players followed to a mirage of game winning at the NSL level, where they all were previously at NEP. The technology is going to do what that the NSL level? It's all fake folks. Close your wallets and save your money and sanity.

Comment

Are you talking about the coach who went from NEFC to GPS to Juve and was fired from both former clubs? Telling of the type of coach the guy is, doesn't it? All the players followed to a mirage of game winning at the NSL level, where they all were previously at NEP. The technology is going to do what that the NSL level? It's all fake folks. Close your wallets and save your money and sanity.
                        Not sure what you mean game winning? They are not winning in the NSL or EDP.

Comment

This club is a joke!!!!!!

Sadly I have joined this joke of a club! We are told not to worry about the wins and the losses their goal is to build our kids to be the best they can be, lmao. This club is run by a joke of a leadership team IMO and will be out of business soon based on the talk on the sidelines. People are sick of the lies....and sounds like most will be moving on, us included!

Comment

Hey, at least you don’t have to travel far 😎

Comment

Sadly I have joined this joke of a club! We are told not to worry about the wins and the losses their goal is to build our kids to be the best they can be, lmao. This club is run by a joke of a leadership team IMO and will be out of business soon based on the talk on the sidelines. People are sick of the lies....and sounds like most will be moving on, us included!
                              Calling totally bs here. You must be in a position to be threatened by the growth of this club? Coach or doc of a competing club? They are growing exponentially. They have good coaches, and good development. Reasonable prices and travel. The members are happy with what this club is providing them. If your club did the same, you wouldn’t need to be worried. If this club is allowed in your league, your club will be exposed.

Comment

Calling totally bs here. You must be in a position to be threatened by the growth of this club? Coach or doc of a competing club? They are growing exponentially. They have good coaches, and good development. Reasonable prices and travel. The members are happy with what this club is providing them. If your club did the same, you wouldn’t need to be worried. If this club is allowed in your league, your club will be exposed.
                                Lol RG you are pathetic, go pick out another one piece tracksuit!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X