Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual rostered DA players

I drank the kool aid and signed my kid up to play Da. With permission of the club , I know she can play non da games and non da tournaments. How common is it (boys da experience) for the kids to get dual rostered on the npl team and da team and bring them to the various tournaments and league games? Especially during December and January , when there is a big void of games for DA.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I drank the kool aid and signed my kid up to play Da. With permission of the club , I know she can play non da games and non da tournaments. How common is it (boys da experience) for the kids to get dual rostered on the npl team and da team and bring them to the various tournaments and league games? Especially during December and January , when there is a big void of games for DA.
    What club?

Comment

What club?
      Weston

Comment

Like , um, never. DA owns your kid. They don't want you doing anything else. Varies by club but most won't grant permission and if you do something without it they can boot you.

Comment

At tbu, the kids were asked and some played a couple of the non da tournaments. It's not a big deal unless u are sensitive to talking soccer parents critziing and calling the kids ringers lol

Comment

NE Revs suspended a player for training (not just playing lousy low level games but training that would improve his game) overseas during break. He's had multiple NT appearances. I guess if your club is desperate to play to help a lower team win they'll let you do it, but really they don't want you playing anywhere else. They don't want you getting injured.

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club...ademy_aid41534

Comment

The season hasn't even started yet and since the upcoming season is the innagurak season of GDA your daughter isnt in the DA yet. So what is this dual enrollment your talking about?

Comment

Weston
                With 20 players in the typical DA roster, the clubs have no time or patience for dual rostered players.

Comment

With 20 players in the typical DA roster, the clubs have no time or patience for dual rostered players.
                  plenty of other players happy to take those spots too. Clubs only would do it they needed a "ringer" like someone said. If you ask yourself to do something outside the club chances are they will say no

Comment

plenty of other players happy to take those spots too. Clubs only would do it they needed a "ringer" like someone said. If you ask yourself to do something outside the club chances are they will say no
                    Yeah They specifically asked about playing within the club . Maybe the non starters would get more playing time with the b team , I know it happened all the time with ecnl

Comment

Yeah They specifically asked about playing within the club . Maybe the non starters would get more playing time with the b team , I know it happened all the time with ecnl
                      I thought GDA is the be all, end all of girls soccer. Yourdaughter is in the national team pool and on the radar. Why would you want her to play with the kids that stink?

Comment

I thought GDA is the be all, end all of girls soccer. Yourdaughter is in the national team pool and on the radar. Why would you want her to play with the kids that stink?
                        To show off during the da slow winter months , duh

Comment

Yep, the Weston Dad from the 03g "national player". Has already put his hooks out there to have his bratty daughter play with a team for FSPL!!! So much for the DA rules!!

We all know already pal, no need to ask on this web site!!

Comment

Thought this was not supposed to happen....period. Waiver aside to play HS, this seems to be a breach of the rules and the player and/or club should face sanction from USSF.

Comment

DA the most over hyped lousy league that won't die. Why? Because US soccer is too stubborn to admit it failed. It's just like obamas energy funding. It won't go away m even though all companies filed bankruptcy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X