X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2072086]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

He is the DOC for ECNL... can't manage the DA program.
    DC is a complete and utter knucklehead who doesn't know the first thing about running a business, which is what Bolts and every other club is. Pathetic.

Comment

Probably. Plus there were a handful of Revs rejects whose delusional parents thought they could simply waltz onto a very talented 2001/2002 DAP team and turned down ECNL. Good luck to them in div 3 NPL for the next few years.
      Let me get this straight. Revs cut players turned down ECNL spots and now will settle for HS soccer in September and maybe an NPL team in Fall 2018? Brilliant decision making. Boys ECNL is the second best to Academy soccer. They potentially have good seasons there, Academy call ups are possible.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2072100]

DC is a complete and utter knucklehead who doesn't know the first thing about running a business, which is what Bolts and every other club is. Pathetic.
        What happened my man? talk to us.

Comment

Let me get this straight. Revs cut players turned down ECNL spots and now will settle for HS soccer in September and maybe an NPL team in Fall 2018? Brilliant decision making. Boys ECNL is the second best to Academy soccer. They potentially have good seasons there, Academy call ups are possible.
          If the above account is true? Never underestimate how often parent ego winds up screwing up their own kids

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2072100]

Grab the ECNL spot. What other viable options do you have?

Comment

If the above account is true? Never underestimate how often parent ego winds up screwing up their own kids
              We'll show them. My kid is going to Portugal!

Comment

I think a lot of players parents are very happy about the chance for their kid/son to play ECNL--If you want to play HS and still a very high level in the Spring; than its the best option. The Bolts should field solid teams --The 02 roster will have as many as 10 DA players added in with 5 or 6 of the best NPL kids and a few from outside. Let the haters hate----DA is not for everyone

Comment

I think a lot of players parents are very happy about the chance for their kid/son to play ECNL--If you want to play HS and still a very high level in the Spring; than its the best option. The Bolts should field solid teams --The 02 roster will have as many as 10 DA players added in with 5 or 6 of the best NPL kids and a few from outside. Let the haters hate----DA is not for everyone
                  The DA kids were cuts. Playing ECNL but not by choice.
                  Stop trying to sell it D.C.

Comment

He is the DOC for ECNL... can't manage the DA program.
                    Demoted.

Comment

The DA kids were cuts. Playing ECNL but not by choice.
                      Stop trying to sell it D.C.
                      You really are a dumbass---Do you expect them to roster 36 players on one u17 Da team? Its 01/02 combined from 2 separate teams --try to keep up with the changes---

Comment

We'll show them. My kid is going to Portugal!
                        He is still in Portugal too not doing so bad.

Comment

Why would the former academy player stay with a bolts ecnl b team? Must have been one hell of a sales pitch. Let me guess you might get a da callup this year or perhaps go back to academy next year? Even the favorites who are made DP players almost never play in games. Why not go to a top npl team like nefc or GPS, or were you brainwashed into think those clubs won't get your kid into college. If you still wanted the regional showcase exposure Stars ecnl is an A team 15 minutes west of Action. But then again you would have taken little Johnny outside his self bubble.

Comment

Why would the former academy player stay with a bolts ecnl b team? Must have been one hell of a sales pitch. Let me guess you might get a da callup this year or perhaps go back to academy next year? Even the favorites who are made DP players almost never play in games. Why not go to a top npl team like nefc or GPS, or were you brainwashed into think those clubs won't get your kid into college. If you still wanted the regional showcase exposure Stars ecnl is an A team 15 minutes west of Action. But then again you would have taken little Johnny outside his self bubble.
                            Keep your kid in Div 3 NPL, sounds like a good fit.

Comment

It may take a bit of time but boys ECNL will be the #2 league soon enough. It's a proven entity on the girls side and will also provide the boys side with a national platform. NPL will be #3. Yes coaches shop for players not leagues, but they only have time to shop so many places, look at so many players.

As for former DA players now doing ECNL? some may have been cut. Keeping a DA roster spot isn't easy if you're not a consistent starter. If the club waited to tell players they're getting cut players might not have had enough time to seek other options. Other top teams will only have 1-2 roster spots available each year if even that many. Some DA players may have simply decided DA isn't for them and/or wanted the option to also be able to play HS soccer or other sports.

Comment

You make absolutely no sense in many ways; but ill stick to 2 ways--- --There is NO 02 academy team ; so the Bolts ECNL will be the best option to be on for 02 boys --Unless you are one of 5 or 6 02s who made the U17 DAP ;which as expected is mostly 01 Boys. Thinking most of the kids are local to Acton area is also wrong -some of these kids live far away just like before for academy but Im sure you already know that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X