Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I like him even more! Thanks for sharing.
    Euro trash. Worked in the country illegally modeling and sucking dick off 5th Ave in NYC. Now too good to live in the white house. Get this trash out of the white house and back in the trailer park where they belong.

Comment

matter of time

Every nation that has been taken over my the left in Europe is now being taken over by Islam. Soon the House of Saud will be the spirtual guardians of Europe and someday the USA will be Under Saudi Authority.

Comment

Euro trash. Worked in the country illegally modeling and sucking dick off 5th Ave in NYC. Now too good to live in the white house. Get this trash out of the white house and back in the trailer park where they belong.
        You have issues. Funny thing is, your kind will be first to get locked up under Shia Law..

Comment

Read it - I know how some of you hate facts and all but give it a shot

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/1...581502&referer

In the matter of immigration, mark this conservative columnist down as strongly pro-deportation. The United States has too many people who don’t work hard, don’t believe in God, don’t contribute much to society and don’t appreciate the greatness of the American system.

They need to return whence they came.

I speak of Americans whose families have been in this country for a few generations. Complacent, entitled and often shockingly ignorant on basic points of American law and history, they are the stagnant pool in which our national prospects risk drowning.

Comment

Let's keep the immigrants and deport all the rednecks. At least immigrants can do a decent days work.

Comment

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...a9feeb86e2.jpg

Comment

You have issues. Funny thing is, your kind will be first to get locked up under Shia Law..
                What's Shia law? Some kinda bogeyman law imagined by bible thumping, sister f***ing, pabst blue ribbon swilling rednecks?

Comment

I vote Clinton but I'm cool with trump. He just needs to lower taxes and get rid of inheritance tax. Let's give him cr sit for bull****ting the republicans to win power. Give him a second term and he will be the greatest free minded president of all time.

Comment

What's Shia law? Some kinda bogeyman law imagined by bible thumping, sister f***ing, pabst blue ribbon swilling rednecks?
                    Shia Law is most popular in the world. People either become one of the faithful or become one of the soulless that are taken cared of.

Comment

Shia Law is most popular in the world. People either become one of the faithful or become one of the soulless that are taken cared of.
                      https://s3media.247sports.com/Upload...65/3165220.jpg

Comment

I think this numskull means Sharia law. His head is so full of alt-right drivel that he can't accurately repeat what Rush tells him to think .

Comment

I think this numskull means Sharia law. His head is so full of alt-right drivel that he can't accurately repeat what Rush tells him to think .
                          Most likely English is his second or third language.

Comment

I bet Trump abolishes RTD

https://youtu.be/KqIqQJnL8HU

Comment

Trump

MAGA

USA

Best president of all time!!

Comment

Signed - Radicalized by FOX News
                                But REALY signed as CNN News pretending to be Fox News but Huffington Post name badge fell off during signing!! Fake Signings...OMG!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X