X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not true. Don't be a jerk!
    Sounds like little Mia didn't make the team. There's always town soccer!

Comment

Sounds like little Mia didn't make the team. There's always town soccer!
      Wrong. I've been around for many years and I know the drill. It depends on age groups, what teams you are looking at, etc. Kids just had tryouts late last week... (Friday even), so you think everyone is already set? Come on. Nothing on post about age groups. So, get a clue.

Comment

No offers here yet.

We are new to this--will they inform us if the kid is not selected for any team?

Comment

I wasn't trying to be. I honestly thought commits had to be made by the weekend.

Sheesh....
          Maybe harsh. But it all depends on age groups, what level child is at, etc. If honest question, then I'm sorry. I see too many of these posts which try to work people up into a frenzy about being concerned their kid wasn't notified yet.

Comment

No offers here yet.

We are new to this--will they inform us if the kid is not selected for any team?
            They absolutely should, but if you don't hear in timeframe you were given, send an email.

Comment

Some players are just on the bubble and coaches will wait until the figure out what other players are doing.

Comment

Some players are just on the bubble and coaches will wait until the figure out what other players are doing.
                That's why it goes in phases, and they give a window. Pre-offers are sent, and they see how accepts. Then, after tryouts, offers start rolling in to see who accepts. That's typically a "friday to tuesday" type thing. So, they are waiting to see what they need, and where, before sending out the last of them.

And, not to worry if you are late. Just means you have something to strive for next year.

Comment

Seacoast told boys they would have some sort of notification by Tuesday (today). I guess if you tried out there and don't get notified today then you should email.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X