Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBG Predators

What is the deal with the PBG Predators. Is politics the driving factor for the way they pick there teams? Let younger & weaker players play up an age group on A teams, but the right age player that should be on the correct A team are being moved to older B teams.
    They say come to our club we have I think 29 teams, but only truly 12-15 true travel teams

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the deal with the PBG Predators. Is politics the driving factor for the way they pick there teams? Let younger & weaker players play up an age group on A teams, but the right age player that should be on the correct A team are being moved to older B teams.
    They say come to our club we have I think 29 teams, but only truly 12-15 true travel teams
    Post tryout reality blues.....sorry dad!

Comment

Next post please.

Comment

the long awaited FC FLORIDA hostile takeover!!!!, get the popcorn ready

Comment

of course its all about politics and money at PBG! ,THIS THREAD WILL SOON GO POOF

Comment

Did u not read this board months ago? The BS has just begun! You should have listened and gotten out

Comment

the long awaited FC FLORIDA hostile takeover!!!!, get the popcorn ready
              I heard fc Florida 02 and 03 were going to join with the nomads?

Comment

I heard fc Florida 02 and 03 were going to join with the nomads?
                Wrong!

Comment

Wrong!
                  Not that it makes a difference. Both clubs are just as bad and that fc group will fit in with either one

Comment

The Predators name has to go!

Comment

Did u not read this board months ago? The BS has just begun! You should have listened and gotten out
                      You have seen nothing yet. Wait until they take the organization private.

The sheep will follow as always and with the numbers at the club people will get rich.

Don't forget to sign up for camp!

Comment

So the city is going to build them a brand new facility and the club is going private?

What is this, the Miami Marlins?

Comment

They say the city is making a new facility, but it was never confirm it will be the Predators.
                          It is BS. If the club goes private the President & DOC can line there pockets with $$ with all kinds of side deals most families are unaware of.

Comment

Can I continue to volunteer all my spare time if the organization
                            becomes a for-profit entity? I hope so, don't know what I would do with myself if not!

Comment

So what's the beef? You don't approve of how the teams were rostered? Welcome to travel soccer where everyone is unhappy with where they've been place. I though the tryouts were good - very well attended despite the rain and plenty of coaches who seem to know what they are doing. Plus what else are you going to do? Drive an hour to Boca? Try wellington?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X