Any one have tryout info

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RI Strikers do a great job and don't even need the affiliation with NSL and US Club m

Hey genius... RI Strikers DO need the affiliation with Bayside FC. They are only allowed in NEP thru their affiliation. RI Strikers do not have NEP rights on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Not Bayside FC...
      awwww, you little snow flake.

Comment

Not Bayside FC...
        What's that your 5th club in 6 years now?? Move on already. Your kid doesn't play for Bayside or Strikers any more. You should really move on

Comment

Bayside FC is a waste of time and money. No communication, make the u13 and above practice outside in the winter in subzero weather in order to pay for the field they put on public land. Give me a break. Just because the have NPL status does in no way mean they can compete at that level. SAVE YOUR MONEY FOLKS!

Comment

Bayside FC is a waste of time and money. No communication, make the u13 and above practice outside in the winter in subzero weather in order to pay for the field they put on public land. Give me a break. Just because the have NPL status does in no way mean they can compete at that level. SAVE YOUR MONEY FOLKS!
            Someone is disgruntled their child never made a team

Comment

And the steady decline of tough children continues with this guy right here!

Are you kidding me? Playing sports outside in the winter what a crime. I use to shovel my parents drive way to play basketball for hours on end in the dead of winter. No gloves no under armor. I guess you never played in the snow as a child, went sledding, had a snowball fight? So it's ok to take your child to a Bruins game out side at Fenway park for 4 hours or a pats game in freezing rain but god forbid your kids runs around in under armor with a hat, gloves and jacket on for 2 hours to play soccer.

This world is **** cause of whimps like yourself. Your parents would be ashamed of you and the 10 year old you would kick you *****!

Comment

Are you kidding me? Playing sports outside in the winter what a crime. I use to shovel my parents drive way to play basketball for hours on end in the dead of winter. No gloves no under armor. I guess you never played in the snow as a child, went sledding, had a snowball fight? So it's ok to take your child to a Bruins game out side at Fenway park for 4 hours or a pats game in freezing rain but god forbid your kids runs around in under armor with a hat, gloves and jacket on for 2 hours to play soccer.

This world is **** cause of whimps like yourself. Your parents would be ashamed of you and the 10 year old you would kick you *****!
                I agree. Practicing outside all winter is perfectly fine. IMO if a kid complains about practicing outside with their teammates, then they don't really belong there. Maybe they should stick to town soccer and practice at WWIS

Comment

Love it!

Would love to here from the OP his or her thoughts on my kid taking 30 minute recess outside all winter at school. Or why it's ok for NEFC, GPS, Seacoast, FC Boston, Abby villa and Valeo to host. Outdoor tournaments in march with snow and temps At 5 degrees. Your kid got cut or you decide to move on either way stop being a baby about it.

Comment

I'll show who's a wimp when I knock you the F out.

Comment

Soccer is not a winter outdoor sport. Period. Playing in a March outside tournament for one weekend is very different than telling your 13 to practice 2-3 times per week outside all winter. Do you think the kids actually learn anything when they are freezing, wearing multiple layers and heavy socks that deaden ball feel and restrict movement?

All it shows is that Bayside is too cheap to offer indoor training in the winter like 99% of New England clubs. Take a page from Iceland, who built indoor facilities all over their country so their kids could play soccer year round regardless of the season or temperature.

Besides, winter is for futsal... but it seems Bayside parents are too full of crap to realize that.

Comment

Soccer is not a winter outdoor sport. Period. Playing in a March outside tournament for one weekend is very different than telling your 13 to practice 2-3 times per week outside all winter. Do you think the kids actually learn anything when they are freezing, wearing multiple layers and heavy socks that deaden ball feel and restrict movement?

All it shows is that Bayside is too cheap to offer indoor training in the winter like 99% of New England clubs. Take a page from Iceland, who built indoor facilities all over their country so their kids could play soccer year round regardless of the season or temperature.

Besides, winter is for futsal... but it seems Bayside parents are too full of crap to realize that.
                        But they do practice indoors as well....a lot of poor information on this forum

Comment

But they do practice indoors as well....a lot of poor information on this forum
                          U13 and above practice outside all winter

Comment

You must be the snowflake who was fired. Funny you come on her and complain about weather. After watching your kids for a year, it is very clear they can't handle adversity. Weather is adversity. Competition for playing time is adversity.

Bayside U13 and 14s played Futsal indoors from late November to February and kept their two outdoor training nights. My observation is it made them better. Good luck in your new position. You'll be fired again in 18 months.

Comment

You must be the snowflake who was fired. Funny you come on her and complain about weather. After watching your kids for a year, it is very clear they can't handle adversity. Weather is adversity. Competition for playing time is adversity.

Bayside U13 and 14s played Futsal indoors from late November to February and kept their two outdoor training nights. My observation is it made them better. Good luck in your new position. You'll be fired again in 18 months.
                              Get your info correct... said coach left the club, he was not fired.

Comment

Any one have tryout info

Keep telling lies! Ask the parents how many practices cancelled during the winter? Futsal was played and not all played Futsal to do what we do at NEFC, but heard was crap not even close. The club can't even run itself. Just has a name that is fading while NEFC is moving in all over. While my kid is trying out this week at NEFC watch how many Bayside players will be trying out. Funny how crazy Bayside coaches get this time of year... it's like the east boyz club from EP... LOL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X