X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like WFF U18 boys .
    Pretty good team when they brought in their guest players crap in FSPL when they couldn't .
    Two club players from Pinellas joined us at Disney Showcase due to injuries on our roster. They were BENCH players.

Comment

Two club players from Pinellas joined us at Disney Showcase due to injuries on our roster. They were BENCH players.
      Now you know your not telling the truth .
      And just remember the nice little spanking you got from Strictly .

Comment

Just in case anyone from FYSA reads this crap it's WWF U18 Boys spouting off .

Comment

You are a Rat, do you know that

Comment

WFF still has a boy's side? That would be news to the rest of the state!

Comment

You are a Rat, do you know that
              i mean you listed every tournament you went to and which two teams were playing SRPL instead of FSPL, wasn't hard to figure out genius

Comment

What's the deal with them not posting the accepted teams list? It was up, then taken down and nothing has been re-posted. I think FYSA is cancelling FSPL this year due to a lack of interest! they certainly don't seem to be making an effort to keep the clubs informed as to what is going to happen.

Comment

The List is up!!

Comment

The List is up!!
                    Link please. I can't find it.

Comment

Link please. I can't find it.
                      Its back down

Comment

We don't care.

Not playing FSPL.

Not playing State Cup next year.

Who needs FYSA?

Won't miss the arrogance and incompetence.

Comment

The List is up!!
                          No, it was up then taken down after everyone saw how pitiful it was. It has stayed down, I suspect because FYSA does not want the few clubs left to flee the league. Which goes back the original discussion about FYSA's arrogance. Rather than admitting there is a huge problem, they are trying to bluff teams into keeping their commitment.

Comment

No, it was up then taken down after everyone saw how pitiful it was. It has stayed down, I suspect because FYSA does not want the few clubs left to flee the league. Which goes back the original discussion about FYSA's arrogance. Rather than admitting there is a huge problem, they are trying to bluff teams into keeping their commitment.
                            You just described every youth soccer club in Florida, not just FYSA. It's all smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Where r selections for each age?

Comment

Heard last night that there will be no FSPL league in certain age groups on both the boys and girls side this year. Apparently several teams that had accepted have withdrawn. Anyone know if this is true or not and if true, which groups will not have a league?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X