GDAP will be ruinous for JD's wallet

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with the last two posts. HS isn't just about soccer either but impacted multisport kids. Being a multisport kid in ECNL is tough but DA is almost unworkable. That's fine with USSF because they only want 100% soccer players but it will be a decision point for some athletes. PT is also critically important. At any level being a bench warmer isn't good for development - doesn't matter how good the training is. Kills enthusiasm and confidence as well

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yes. I think USSF was hoping it would be instant but it won't be. Too many top players are recruited and college coaches haven't been convinced of anything yet. Rome wasn't built in a day lol
      The only ones who think that this mass of "top" level players that are supposedly defeating the DA by staying in the ECNL are actually the best players this area has offer are their parents. What they actually are, are players who are choosing to prioritize other things like socializing over putting in the proper amount of work in to be the best player that they can be. They are the types that are all talk and little results so in fact these players are not actually "top" level players.

Comment

Can we pick up the DA and ECNL debate on another thread. This is embarrassing to the club. Can you imagine the talk on the sidelines if Stars posted a thread like this? And the 2001 thread a week ago. Any brave BBA parent other than me care to mention that the Stars were missing two players to NT when we beat them? Someone is going to share this crap with USSF and we won't look so great, so, please people, cut it out.

Comment

The only ones who think that this mass of "top" level players that are supposedly defeating the DA by staying in the ECNL are actually the best players this area has offer are their parents. What they actually are, are players who are choosing to prioritize other things like socializing over putting in the proper amount of work in to be the best player that they can be. They are the types that are all talk and little results so in fact these players are not actually "top" level players.
          What about your long-standing and much hyped "multiple paths" crusade, BTNT??? No longer at the top of your talking points? Hmmm....Wonder why.

Comment

Can we pick up the DA and ECNL debate on another thread. This is embarrassing to the club. Can you imagine the talk on the sidelines if Stars posted a thread like this? And the 2001 thread a week ago. Any brave BBA parent other than me care to mention that the Stars were missing two players to NT when we beat them? Someone is going to share this crap with USSF and we won't look so great, so, please people, cut it out.
            Hmmm factors in addition to GDAP which could contribute to a ruinous wallet for JD (Title of thread)

ECNL + DA = CLUB WITH BOTH

Perhaps you need to move on to another thread.

Comment

Here here

Comment

Thanks Stars Dad🌟

Comment

What about your long-standing and much hyped "multiple paths" crusade, BTNT??? No longer at the top of your talking points? Hmmm....Wonder why.
                  Finally, after many years of confusion there is a clear path to the top and it is called GDAP. If your daughter wants to choose another path that is fine. I hope she enjoys it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                    Thanks Stars Dad🌟
                    Guess again arsehole.

Comment

Guess again arsehole.
                      Stars Mom? ✨💫

Comment

Finally, after many years of confusion there is a clear path to the top and it is called GDAP. If your daughter wants to choose another path that is fine. I hope she enjoys it.
                        Could be.

Comment

Stars Mom? ✨💫
                          I told you who I am. Believe what you want. You look like an arse. You should be commended on your use of emojis though.

Comment

I told you who I am. Believe what you want. You look like an arse. You should be commended on your use of emojis though.
                            Just checked and you gave your name as "unregistered" way to go "brave Stars parent".

Comment

So no more "multiple paths". Good to know, phony!

Comment

So no more "multiple paths". Good to know, phony!
                                Not multiple paths. Before it was ECNL, now it is DAP.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X