Boca United FC Coaching Staff?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boca has the benefit of West Palm Beach, Jupiter and BU....it has the makings to be a good club for DA....hard to read about the staffing confusion. People from around the country would come to live in Florida if they would open their doors a little and maybe arrange for some boarding. The early tryouts at many of the Florida clubs means the only players they will get are those coming from non-DA clubs....it is too difficult for a DA player to tryout for another club during the season with all the requirements that the current DA Director get involved, etc. etc.

If the number of DA clubs, especially on the boys side, continues to expand it isn't going to be good for the quality of the DA...not enough coaches available, not enough players at the top level, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The Bobby Sauer experiment was a fu*king train wreck, but consistent with the way BU does things. He took BU for a major ride and screwed that team and their families royally. Half of the players are quitting soccer for good. There is maybe only 1-2 players that have a chance to make the GDA. The rest are competing against rec players to make a Pre-DA spot. No support or preparation from their ex-coach. I hope that his next club is aware.
      That guy was a total d-bag. My daughter was looking at guest playing for a tournament. They were short players. I said absolutely not. He convinced those players to leave their last club and then fu#ked them for a second time at BU. Most of those kids are quitting soccer now. I saw 3 or 4 at the BU tryouts. I heard about all kinds of promises that never got delivered. If you saw him at the field once per week, it was a lot. He put a mommy coach in his place for the other nights. Total joke. BU let it happen. EE collected fees from 2 dozen new families and then turned a blind eye. Typical BU bullsh!t.

Comment

That guy was a total d-bag. My daughter was looking at guest playing for a tournament. They were short players. I said absolutely not. He convinced those players to leave their last club and then fu#ked them for a second time at BU. Most of those kids are quitting soccer now. I saw 3 or 4 at the BU tryouts. I heard about all kinds of promises that never got delivered. If you saw him at the field once per week, it was a lot. He put a mommy coach in his place for the other nights. Total joke. BU let it happen. EE collected fees from 2 dozen new families and then turned a blind eye. Typical BU bullsh!t.
        Wow, just when I couldn't think any lower of BU.

Comment

That was a bad chapter for BU and hopefully won't be repeated.

Comment

That was a bad chapter for BU and hopefully won't be repeated.
            It's been going on for over three years and it's slowly getting worse.

Comment

It's been going on for over three years and it's slowly getting worse.
              Wake up Dads. Boca not DA. It's a big joke. Get out. You have a few more days.

Comment

Same question as always. Where to go to train and play at a high level?
                There is no better option in Palm Beach County.

Comment

Coaches are posted and calling accepted players parents as part of an out reach program . Hindsight had a hard time understanding the dialogue?

Comment

My daughter received the same invite. No coach listed. No answers to my emails. We're going to the tryouts tonight in hopes to get an answer. We knew going into it that BU was a sh!t show as far as organization. The GDA camps proved that. But this is ridiculous. Enter into a contract without knowing the terms of that contract?
                    Not true. We spoke to the coach and was given the answers to all my questions.

Comment

Me too

Comment

Dipsh!t. Did you read the date of the post? Or do you think everything on here is in real time?

Comment

Boca United parents should all go one the same bus and then the rest of us throw tomatoes at them.

Comment

we should put weston and BU parents together in the same bus and the rest of us throw them rocks! you both socks!

Comment

we left cause of Abiodun B. Adeyemi before the season ended. I pray non of you get stuck with him.

Comment

we left cause of Abiodun B. Adeyemi before the season ended. I pray non of you get stuck with him.

Abiodun B. Adeyemi, is a great coach, not for any prima donnas, or parents who think their kid is the next Messi. He is suited for the older age groups. A strong decisive coach who demands discipline and teamwork and he gets the most out of the talent he is dealt with.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X