FC Stars NH

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What showcase events do they attend to work the college coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What showcase events do they attend to work the college coaches.
      Settle down ladies. No need to get all worked up over soccer that will be over in a few short years and a few thousand sheckles that have gone missing.

Comment

I just did, great program. great college prep, great opportunities for players that want more.
        What age? How'd the season go? How many coming back next year? Who's the coach?

Comment

2001 United Team

My daughter is on this team. They won the recent Needham memorial day showcase tournament playing up an age bracket in the NPL/ECNL grouping. They also will be playing in the NPL league next season. Great program great club excellent coaches.

Comment

My daughter is on this team. They won the recent Needham memorial day showcase tournament playing up an age bracket in the NPL/ECNL grouping. They also will be playing in the NPL league next season. Great program great club excellent coaches.
            There were no ECNL teams at the Needham Memorial Day Showcase. They were all in NJ at the ECNL showcase. Also, not many NPL teams chose to play in Needham that weekend.

Comment

Interesting. We played against all 2000 NPL teams and one ECNL team. Five minutes into the semi final game our only goalie was taking out with a concussion; yet we still went on to win the division. Good luck with whatever team you choose, we are quite content with ours.

Comment

So your team was in the 2nd bracket and it was NOT the NPL/ECNL division....But let us not argue about facts....O-yah, you didn't even play the one NPL team in that bracket!

Comment

Interesting. We played against all 2000 NPL teams and one ECNL team. Five minutes into the semi final game our only goalie was taking out with a concussion; yet we still went on to win the division. Good luck with whatever team you choose, we are quite content with ours.
                  If I'm reading it correctly, that is just not true.

Scorpions - 2nd Division in NEP
                  Far Post - Vermont State League
                  Nirvana North - NY State League
                  Merrimack PAL - NY State League

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...7454&action=Go

Comment

If I'm reading it correctly, that is just not true.

Scorpions - 2nd Division in NEP
                    Far Post - Vermont State League
                    Nirvana North - NY State League
                    Merrimack PAL - NY State League

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...7454&action=Go
                    Ouch! Hard to argue with those facts.

Comment

I will post pic of the results when I have access to a computer this afternoon. I'm volunteering in my daughters school today. But no I am not 'lying' lol.

Comment

I will post pic of the results when I have access to a computer this afternoon. I'm volunteering in my daughters school today. But no I am not 'lying' lol.
                        Nobody is accusing you of lying but you don't understand the level of teams your team played. They may be NPL/ECNL clubs but the teams played were not.

Comment

Nobody is accusing you of lying but you don't understand the level of teams your team played. They may be NPL/ECNL clubs but the teams played were not.
                          Yes maybe ECNL clubs but not teams. Maybe ECNL composite teams. No one skips the PDA event for Needham.

Comment

No need to post a picture (hope you weren't planning on posting a picture of the team with their medals!). Post #23 gave a link and everybody can already verify the results and correct leagues that your daughter's team played. Play around with the link when you get home. If you click on a team name, and then click "View full team rankings" in red just under the Ranking table at the top, it gives you lots of information about opposing teams, such as results of any league and bracket info, results from league and tournament games played this year, even last year. Hopefully this helps!

At any rate, great tournament win for the girls playing up a bracket, they should be proud of themselves and good luck to the team next year!

Comment

They are a pretty good team. They played a very competitive game in State cup against Seacoast 2001 NPL, losing 5-3. I watched that game. It was not one of Seacoast team's best games but it was not a mismatch. I've heard they are now actually going to be in the New England NPL with Seacoast and GPS NH next year so that should be a good challenge for this Stars NH team. I for one think it is good to have other decent/viable club options in NH for the better NH players.

A Soccer Dad.

Comment

They are a pretty good team. They played a very competitive game in State cup against Seacoast 2001 NPL, losing 5-3. I watched that game. It was not one of Seacoast team's best games but it was not a mismatch. I've heard they are now actually going to be in the New England NPL with Seacoast and GPS NH next year so that should be a good challenge for this Stars NH team. I for one think it is good to have other decent/viable club options in NH for the better NH players.

A Soccer Dad.
                                I agree it's good to have more options than the two, almost three, we have now.

My concern is that they are decent at the '01 level, but not below that I believe. Don't even have teams playing at the younger ages. Those '01s are gone soon and there's a void after.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X